Reasons You Should Welcome The Fall Season

If you aren't excited about autumn, here is why you should be...

335
Vivienne Gucwa

It's that time of year when the seasons are changing and excitement starts to brew. The leaves become dazzling colors and there is finally a slight crisp in the air. All the fall decorations come out and the pumpkin flavors are reintroduced. The start of autumn brings in the joys of approaching holidays. Have I not convinced you to welcome this time of year? Here are more reasons why fall is a fantastic season:

1. Time with family.

When Thanksgiving nears, families begin to reunite. More breaks in work and school are allowed. People come together and relax, hang out, and enjoy the delights of the season. It's a popular occasion for reconnections with family and friends you haven't seen in a while. Fall also inspires people to be thankful for each other and the blessings they have.

2. Weather.

Depending on where you live, the heat finally subsides. The prick of cool in the air has people dressing in cute fall clothes. Lower temperatures get people sipping on a warm coffee, chilling by a campfire, or going out to events, and maybe even shopping. The beauty of the leaves changing colors is another wonderful sight to look forward to. We also get an extra hour of sleep thanks to the change of time and sunlight. Who can complain about that?

3. Food.

People start cooking or eating more hot foods like tasty soups, casseroles, pies, and all different variations of tang. And I don't know about you, but I LOVE all the pumpkin savoriness. There are delicious pumpkin desserts, snacks, meals, and let's not forget the pumpkin spice latte (a gift from God). The smell of pumpkin and cinnamon is such a happy scent. The taste and smell combined give many a warm and cheery sensation.

4. Fun & Games.

There are additional events that come around in the fall. Not to mention, there is a lot more energy in the air that causes people to be out and about. It's football season which brings about more game parties and tailgates. There is more of an inclination to be outside staying active or playing games.

5. Decorations.

People especially have fun picking pumpkins to put in their front yard. Spooky Halloween decorations are a thrill for many, as well the opening of haunted houses. A lot of moms enjoy fixing up the inside of the house with a fall touch. The season allows for a whole new style of creativity.

6. Movies and TV shows.

Most of us can admit that there is a show we're waiting for. A lot of new seasons for shows start in the autumn, which is another great excuse to welcome the fall. Many great new movies come out, ranging from Halloween to Thanksgiving based themes. There is continually exciting thrillers or humorous movies to enjoy.

These are just some of the main reasons fall is amazing. Of course, there are probably many more causes to get stoked for the switch of seasons. Some places don't even have an autumn, so we should definitely embrace the attractions of this time of year. As Lauren DeStafano said, "Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale."

From Your Site Articles