Weirdest Careers Your Zodiac Sign Makes You Perfect For

If you're considering careers and trust your zodiac sign to help you decide, you might be surprised at just where your personality traits can get you!

193
Circles of Wisdom

Our zodiac signs have a lot to say about our personalities, love lives, and even our futures! They can also be indicators for what kind of careers we should take on, but the suggestions often stay within the realm of the average world. Leave those boring job search sites behind and check out this list of some of the most unusual and bizarre professions that your zodiac sign would be awesome at!

1. Aries: Pet Food Taster

Aries is the adventure-seeker, always looking for the opportunity to do something nobody else has done before. Take that innate bravery and channel it into this job, which will definitely test the limits on how far you'll go to make some dough! Experienced tasters can make up to $117,000/year and most have a Doctorate, so rest assured, there's high standards.

2. Taurus: Bed Tester

Your love for comfort and luxury makes you perfect for this job! Most everyone wishes they could lie in bed and get paid for it. You can even bounce on the mattress to give your opinion on its comfort, which sounds like something we weren't supposed to do as kids, but can make us money now. What's really amazing is the payoff: you can earn up to $1,600 in a month by sleeping on the job!

3. Gemini: Professional Apologizer

Gemini are the communicators of the zodiac, which makes them well-suited for this unique job! Those in this profession have to be able to interpret situations and come up with appropriate and personal responses to customer complaints, which is easy for the quick-thinking Gemini. So, yeah, you're saying sorry all the time, but in creative ways to make it seem like you care when you really don't. Apparently, the job pays better than school teaching and comes with fabulous benefits!

4. Cancer: Train Pusher

You'll have to move to Japan for this one! Cancers are naturally kind and compassionate towards friends and family but can have a cold disposition towards strangers, which definitely puts them in high-demand for this career. A train pusher's job is self-explanatory: you push people onto crowded trains like a month's worth of clothing into a carry-on luggage bag. What a great opportunity to be insensitive without the threat of complaints!

5. Leo: Alligator Wrestler

You are likely to want to be the star of the show, and what's more impressive to the average American than wrestling alligators?! Channel your fiery spirit into this career that demands brawn over brain! The salary is highly variable, but still impressive, between $60-80,000/year. The bigger the gator, the more you'll make when you take it down!

6. Virgo: Professional Cuddler

Virgos are sweet and kind people with a tendency to be compassionate and understanding, so what better job to take up than one that involves snuggling? Cuddlers provide strictly platonic snuggling and companionship for clients looking for someone with a loving heart. You can even go out to dinner, the movies, or have sleepovers; it's all part of the job, where the earnings are around $60/hour!

7. Libra: Fake Facebooker

Your desire to make connections with others as well as your social nature puts you in the right place to take on this job! Fake Facebookers create multiple accounts to pose as other people in order to promote companies or projects, using the power of the 'Like' button to drive views and support as well as writing fake testimonials. You can even get hired by angry boyfriends wanting to make their exes jealous by posing as their new love interest! This is a great way to make money as a freelancer, keeping the ever-important balance between self-regulation and interaction that Libras need!

8. Scorpio: Crocodile Wrangler

Scorpios are fueled by their inner flame, motivated to be the best in everything they do. This highly competitive nature puts you at odds with Leos, who are probably off wrestling alligators at this point, so go the extra mile and wrangle crocodiles to one-up them! Crocs can be just as big and scary as alligators, and you're often tackling them at night, which raises the wow factor by a million, because that's honestly terrifying. The only payoff would be the fame, however, because you'd be making a meager wage of $8/hour.

9. Sagittarius: Golf Ball Diver

Your positive and exploratory nature keeps you full of energy and ready to take on the oddest of jobs. Combine scuba diving with scavenger hunting and you have this profession, which sounds both incredibly fun and distinctly weird enough to keep you entertained! Suit up and get ready to make up to an impressive $100,000/year!

10. Capricorn: Gum Buster

Capricorns are known for being patient and hard-working, so the weirdest but most applicable job requires that you go around and clean gum off the ground. We've all seen the stuff stuck on the sidewalk and it's not a pretty sight; gum busters need a Capricorn's disposition to keep from going insane at the never-ending sidewalks decorated by dried-up gum, but the $400 payment for a few hours of work certainly provides the motivation!

11. Aquarius: Face Feeler

You tend to occupy both sides of the extreme because of your eccentricity, so why not go all out and get the weirdest job ever? Face feelers, by definition, "are trained to use their hands and judge the effectiveness of products like lotions, facial cleansers, and razors." So, basically, put your hands all over somebody's recently-moisturized face, and make $25/hour while you're at it! Don't be shy, feel away!

12. Pisces: Professional Mermaid

Yes, this exists, and I'm excited, too! Not only does your being a water sign make you a good candidate for the job, but your deep compassion and empathy for those around you, as well as your naturally imaginative mind, makes you well-suited for being the one to make children's dreams come true! Pretending to be The Little Mermaid can make your own dreams come true, too, by paying you an impressive $250/hour, but I get the sense that you'll have to get used to the feeling of being much like a zoo animal on display. By the way, can you jump through hoops and do funny sit-ups for us?