Weekendssz

Weekendssz

Happy Long Weekend!
12

Weekends are always fun and exciting! I think everybody loves weekends especially the ones who are working full time jobs. Some folks work on the weekends too. Both the students and employees love the weekends as it helps them to relax and rejuvenate. I would like to share with you some of my experiences during weekends. I would like you all to share your experiences too out here.

Most often weekends do get over soon and the next one starts rolling. Most of them do not like Monday’s as they have to be back at work from the wonderful weekend. Some of them would like to explore new places and travel, some others would like to indulge in delicious food and drinks over the weekend. Some of them love to sleep for longer hours. Some folks would like to stay at home and relax watching television or playing games. Some others would like to hit the gym and others would like to go out and play under the sun and some others would like to meet with their close friends and family and spend quality time with them. We feel dejected at the end of the weekend as we have to go to work or school on Monday. And as we reach work or school, we would be hoping for the week to move faster and get to the weekend soon. As soon as we get off work on Friday's, the most common thing that we hear is people wishing each other ‘Happy Weekend’ at the workplace.

It is a cycle that just keeps repeating itself with our emotions at bay. Some are happy and some are sad over the weekends. We would plan ahead for the weekend and also look out for the long weekends. We are approaching one long weekend soon as Labor Day is next Monday. Enjoy the long weekend, plan well ahead and drive safe. I was thinking of trying some new restaurants and maybe visiting a new place. It is good to explore the city and meet new people. I would also look for opportunities to work overtime during the weekend. Maybe, I might meet some of my friends and catch up with them. Please visit your families if you haven’t met them recently. The local restaurants and party places would be ready to have people come along and entertain us. All you party people, Party hard and Please do not drink and drive.

Everyday is important in our lives. Weekends let you relax from your routine work and engage in activities that are closer to our heart. Students are caught up with assignments over the weekend and they would have plenty of reading to do. They would be preparing for classes for the coming week, staff and faculty and other employees would also prepare for their coming week at work over the weekends. Few folks love the weekdays more than the weekends as it keeps them occupied. It is also very important to spend quality time with your family and children. Going out for a movie, or to the park or shopping helps people spend time and have fun. Well, the week has started now and all you people waiting for the weekend to start soon, here you go. Just keep yourself busy and the long weekend will be here sooner than u realize. Take Care! Happy Long Weekendssz!