Well, for most colleges, Spring Break is over, as sad as it is (believe me). And now it's time to get back to the semester after a break of staying at home or partying on the beach or (like myself) working. The transition can be rough. From unexpected assignments and projects to trying to remember how to study to forgetting about achieving that "spring break" bod, let the wise words of Joey, Phoebe, Rachel, Chandler, Ross, and Monica help us get through the second worst week of the semester behind the first week back as they share in our pain.
1. When your professor asks about that project assigned before break:
2. Don't need to worry about a "spring break" bod anymore:
3. Your brain to telling you to care about your grades but your heart says:
4. Your professor thinks it's okay to schedule a test right after break:
5. When someone asks how this week is going:
(But inside, you're dying. NBD.)
6. When your professors ask you where you went over break:
Jk, I went to work...because I'm legitimately broke.
7. When your professor asks for the paper you were ~suppposed~ to write over break:
Paper? What paper?
8. When you see your friends after break:
9. Trying to remember how to study:
Or do anything relating to classes, really.
10. Still single AF but trying to keep your cool:
11. Trying to cope with this stressful week:
FTR, it's not going so well.