Every college student knows that the last week of classes and finals is the worst time of the entire year. You are constantly stressed about everything you need to do, and everything you could have done instead of watching Netflix. Now that it's down to crunch time, there are things everyone has thought, and who better to sympathize than Debbie Thornberry?
1. When you decide it's actually time to start studying.
After procrastinating for hours, you figure it's time to finally sit down and pound through your work. You have to announce to everyone about the difficult time you're about to undergo.
2. When you need to be studying, but you decide there are more pressing matters to take care of.
Procrastinating is only natural for all college students. After a while, it's a matter of thinking about all you need to do that stresses you out and makes you think you should probably be working. But after just one more Netflix episode.
3. When your parents ask you to do something, but you are finally motivated to do work.
When you are studying in your room and you hear a knock on your door, you may think that it's someone asking you to do something for them. After watching a whole season of Netflix and finally sitting down to do work, you are not in the mood to be doing anybody any favors.
4. In the morning after pulling an all-nighter.
After pulling an all-nighter the night before a test, this is the way you will look before going to class.
5. When all the stress has you questioning your whole life.
When you have studied and worked for long enough, everything just seems unimportant and trivial compared to everything you have to do.
6. When you decide you just can't anymore, and everyone is just annoying you.
There are those specific teachers that you just can't stand. Possibly because they gave you a 15-page paper to complete for finals. You have a list of these people that just annoy you to no end.
7. When your teacher asks you why you failed and you just want to say:
Why do I care what the pythagorean theorem is if I am an arts major?
8. When people ask you how your studying is going.
You are always going to be miserable when you are studying. There's just no way to be happy.
9. When you are just sulking in the thought of everything you have to do.
10. When you take a break from your work just to sit there and question why you are still in college.
11. When you can only maintain the "important information".
12. When you try to convince yourself that you don't need college.
The end of a college semester is brutal on everyone. But hang in there, it will all be over soon.