The Week Before Break, As Told By "Stranger Things"

The most exciting and stressful week, as told by our favorite '80s monster hunters.

34
Digital Trends

There's no better feeling than knowing a break from school is less than a week away. You've been waiting weeks, maybe even months, for some time off, and you feel like you've been counting down the seconds until that sweet release of vacation. Although exciting, the week before a break has an array of feelings. To help explain, here's how the cast of our favorite '80s sci-fi mystery Netflix show would feel during the week before a break.

1. When teachers decide to give you so much school work to do the week before the break

2. Trying to live off of any food because you don't want to buy more

3. BS-ing your work last minute cuz fuck it, you're almost on break

4. Texting all your friends from home to try and make plans

5. When teachers decide to give you assignments to do over the break because God forbid all that last-minute work wasn't enough

6. Contemplating going to your last class before you leave for the break

7. Realizing you'll probably have to spend a majority of this break with your parents under their rules

8. How you leave after that very last class before break

9. When your professors can tell that no one is focusing

10. Trying to find all that "fun stuff" you were planning on doing over the break (when actually, you'll just sit in your bed and watch Netflix just like you do at school)