Week 10 NFL Power Rankings

Week 10 NFL Power Rankings

We have a new team in the top five.

15
Week 10 NFL Power Rankings
USA Today

1. The Dallas Cowboys

The Cowboys took the week off this week by playing the Cleveland Browns and winning 35-10. The upcoming week looks to be just a little tougher with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Prescott and Elliott will have to come up big to compensate for their team's suspect secondary pitted against the Steelers offense. This game looks to be the highest scoring of the year and definitely something you want to watch.

Last Week: Win, The Cleveland Browns (35-10)

This Week: The Pittsburgh Steelers, 4:25 p.m. (FOX)

2. The New England Patriots

Coming off of a bye week, the Patriots look to face their toughest test of the season. Heading into a Sunday night matchup with the Seahawks, the Patriots defense that has looked shaky at best will face its best quarterback opposition of the season in Russell Wilson. While this may be a cause for concern for some, I actually think the Pats defense will hold up thanks to preparation genius of Coach Belichick. Give him an extra week to do anything and he'll get it done.

Last Week: Bye

This WeeK: The Seattle Seahawks, 8:30 p.m. (NBC)

3. The Seattle Seahawks

Aside from a massive referee blunder, Monday night's Seahawks-Bills matchup may have been the best Monday Night Football matchup of the year so far. While it didn't make up for their performance on Sunday Night Football a few weeks ago, the Seahawks looked strong. Behind a Russell Wilson who threw for his first two touchdown passes in three weeks, the Seahawks looked to be back on track after a few uninspired performances. This week, they'll head up to New England for what could be a Super Bowl preview. One more thing, give Marshawn the ball. I don't care if he's retired. Give him the ball Pete.

Last Week: Win, The Buffalo Bills, (31-25)

This Week: The New England Patriots, 8:30 p.m. (NBC)

4. The Atlanta Falcons

Someone's got to win the NFC South and it looks like the Atlanta Falcons will be that team. With a fifteen point win and forty point performance from Matt Ryan and company, the Falcons will look to take their show on the road for a battle of the birds against the Philadelphia Eagles. I personally don't think that they'll be able to win this one, but who knows?

Last Week: Win, The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (43-28)

This Week: The Philadelphia Eagles, 1:00 p.m. (FOX)

5. The Oakland Raiders

The newest addition to The Odyssey Black Voices NFL Power Rankings is the silver and black. Coming off of an impressive performance against the defending Super Bowl Champion, Denver Broncos, the Raiders look to be the leaders in the division and on their way to their first playoff berth in over a decade. Let's see if they can hold on.

Last week: Win, The Denver Broncos (30-20)

This Week: Bye