Weather, and all types of it!

Weather, and all types of it!

How to not let the weather blues get to you!

24
Weather, and all types of it!

Winter rolls into spring which blossoms into the summer time, and then falls into Autumn and then again Winter time. These are all of the seasons you experience throughout the year, unless you live somewhere very warm. Living in New York City my entire life makes me see that weather changes rapidly and sometimes I don't even know what to wear. One day is shining bright outside with 75 degrees, and the next day there's a blizzard outside. This in fact did happen about a month when we had our blizzard in February. The weather has a huge impact onto someone's mood. It is said whenever it is raining, and a thunderstorm more people are depressed and sad. The winter time is the most depressing time of the year, and the obvious reason why is it's very cold. Many people just don't feel the strength to go out for walks in their local park, as they do in the early Spring days into Autumn. I want to give everyone some healthy tips to enjoy the weather at any time of the year. Whether your favorite season is summer, spring, autumn, or winter. I want to show everybody that every time of the year is beautiful.

One of the ways to get out of the slump of the weather blues, is to go outside and to closely analyze everything around you out in nature. I know this sounds cheesy, but bare with me. I meant that go outside and see where the flowers usually are, where the leaves usually go. Take some pictures of various things outside and throughout a few months time see how everything changes right before your eyes. Plants, trees, and flowers grow and die every single day, and in a way just like humans. We can look to these plants and flowers and see apart of ourselves as well. Flowers represent purity, love, kindness, re-birth, and growth. Perhaps these flowers could inspire some blooming into your life! Maybe you've been stagnant your entire life, and seeing these flowers might change your entire perspective around.

A second way to not get down with the weather is to be active and do activities with any time of the year. When you do this, it'll make you appreciate and love each season so much more. In the winter time, there are so many different things one can do. You can go snowboarding, skiing, snow-tubing, walking around in the snow, taking pictures of the snow, playing in the snow, and drinking hot cocoa at some cute cafe' with friends and family. I know, I know not everyone has or even able to do skiing or snowboarding. I personally haven't done either, but I know a lot of people who have and absolutely loved it! Who knows, maybe you could give it a try and perhaps find a newly beloved hobby or even passion! In the spring, you can help plant flowers and plants in your local park, or for your neighbors who might need a help out! Another thing for the spring, that many people do is the Spring Cleaning! I'm getting my spring cleaning done this week. Over the past few weeks, I've been super busy to keeping things tidy but now I'm going to clean and make my place look good. In the summer there are many things to do! You can go to the beach, a pool, a lake, going to outdoor concerts and festivals, eating ice-cream, traveling to new places, walking outside in the park, and exercising outside! A lot of people in NYC love the summertime the best, and feel the most revunated. I personally would have to agree because I'm off for the summer and able to get my thoughts and ideas together, and able to fully relax and also have time to work on the side. Whatever the season is, welcome the season with open hands, in this case- everybody welcome Spring because it has arrived!