I Wear My Heart On My Sleeve, And I Would Not Want It Any Other Way

I was always told that wearing my heart on my sleeve is terrible, but now I am coming to terms that it's not.

7

Here's the thing about me wearing my heart on my sleeve, I mean what I say. I will look at you and tell you exactly what I'm thinking, how I'm feeling and share a lot more than I should. I trust strangers, I am willing to look vulnerable, I am willing to discuss my weaknesses. I don't know how to play games, how to manipulate others to get what I want or how to wear a different mask in public.

I am real. I will show you my scars and tell you my stories. I am not ashamed of my past or my mistakes. I want to make you feel comfortable, I want to make you feel safe knowing I'm not lying to you, I don't have ulterior motives and I'm not trying to get close to you for selfish reasons. I'm talking to you because I genuinely like you, I genuinely want to know more about you. I genuinely care.

I will hug you a little tighter, give you more than one kiss, stay for one more hour and try to keep you in my life. I'm the one who always makes time for you when you need me. I'm the one who remembers birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions. I'm the ones who always remember you and who you are.

My mission is to heal and fix people. My mission is to try to rebuild what others have destroyed. And before you say, "That's not possible, you can't fix people." You may not be able to fully fix someone, but you can sure as hell try to make their life a little better.