5 Looks NOT To Wear To The Beach This Season

Not everyone should be wearing bikinis out.

271
I D Vice

The weather is getting warmer and the beaches are getting crowded, and we all know what that means: it’s bikini season. Currently living in Florida, I am at the beach on a fairly regular basis, and with that I have some level of expectancy of who I see-- and what they are wearing to the beach. So I decided to jot down some things that certain people should not be wearing to the beach.

1. Puddles the Donut Doggo

To start off this article, I want to bring attention to this little pug. I will call them Puddles. Now, what Puddles here did was create a bikini top from two chocolate glazed donuts. Do we all know why this is a problem for Puddles? Not only will this top come right off, or disintegrate in the water, the amount of sand that is going to stick to the icing is going to completely RUIN the donuts AND the fashion-forward look Puddles is going for. Not cool Puddles.

2. Rex, who thinks beauty is pain

Next up is this lovely rabbit and the bikini that they have decided to wear. Now, while there isn’t anything actually wrong with what Rex here is wearing, they look very uncomfortable. There is no need to be uncomfortable in the clothes you wear Rex! You shouldn’t wear something if you don’t like how you look in it or if it is literally just uncomfortable. While the colors compliment your fur, you could have made a better choice.

3. Ryker the Overpackyr

Now, we all know that cats are notorious for being in with the fashion trends; however, sometimes they are overzealous in their preparation and bring far too many fashionable clothing items. Take Ryker here for instance. The dress? Cute. The striped pajamas? Also cute, even if they remind everyone of a very sad story. The tiny little socks? Totes adorbs. But, Ryker, you don’t need to bring all of this with you to the beach! That is far too many outfit changes for one day. I will give you props for the clothing line though. That’s a great accessory to bring with you if you know your clothes might be getting drenched.

4. WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSE???

Daaaaaamn, piggy! Tiny red rain boots?? Yes, Jo, those are very cute boots, but if you wear them to the beach they are going to get completely full of sand, and nobody wants that. You should really consider wearing shoes that are easy to remove or shoes that are open-toed. Or open-hoofed. That way, you can either take them off easily or they won’t get full of sand anyway because they aren’t closed.

5. Alex and Taylor are feeling the heat

Going to the beach with another person can be lots of fun, and it can be even more fun to match with them! Just look at Alex and Taylor here! They even get bonus points for matching articles of clothing but not color. Classy. But, as they will soon learn, sweaters are not the most appropriate clothing items to wear on a fun day in the sun. Even if it is cold out, these sweaters are going to trap sand in all the little nooks and crannies of the fabric. Never a fun time! Next time try wearing a material that has a much tighter knit!

In all seriousness, let people wear whatever they are comfortable in to the beach! What someone wears in no one's business except their own. Never let anyone (a person you know OR some article online) tell you that you should or shouldn’t wear a bikini to the beach, or that you need to change your body to be able to wear a bikini. Every single body is a beach ready body (even the ones I listed above)!