finding yourself

Don't Get Confused About Who People Say You Are And Who You Know You Are

We are who we are, and that's the beauty of the world.

108
https://www.pexels.com/photo/people-silhouette-during-sunset-853168/

If the world was black and white that would be no fun. If you looked and acted the exact same as everyone else, what would make you special? We are all unique in our own way, whether you're tall, short, nerdy, outgoing, shy, loud or adventurous. I could go on and on and on.

Our differences make us who we are and accepting other people for who they are gives us a chance to learn something new. I have multiple friends from various states, cities, and backgrounds. This has been an incredibly great experience because I was given the chance to really understand others.

People will always be judgmental in this world. They may even tell you who you should be and how you should act, but don't let others opinions affect the person you are. Just because someone thinks you should be a certain way doesn't mean you should listen. Who cares what that say?

We've all had a time in our lives where someone didn't like who we were. I know I've had my fair share of negative opinions thrown at me in high school. I just picked my head up and figured, maybe they're just jealous, which honestly seemed more like a personal problem if you asked me.

Communication is key and how we communicate shows a lot about us. The more we share and the more we listen to others opens our minds and helps us truly understand. Being aware of who someone is and why they think the way they do will prove to be beneficial in the long run.

Nobody is just like you, and nobody will ever be. Embrace the person you are and open your mind to getting to know other people and other cultures. Travel around the country or go on a mission trip. Seeing how other people live in this world is not only educational but it opens your mind to greater things.

Love and embrace who you are because we are all beautiful inside and out. When we learn to accept similarities and differences we learn the ways of this world.