8 Ways To Know You've Found Your Soulmate

From best friends to boyfriends, they will be there for you.

81
Hanna Hartman

There are many different words that you can use to describe your soulmate. My person, best friend, and lobster are just a few words that pop into my mind. You may ask yourself, "How do I know if they are my soulmate?" Well, here are a few general ways that you can figure it out.

1. You can sit in a room together and do nothing.

Whether it is just because you don't want to be alone or you're bored. You can sit on the couch for hours and not say anything to each other. And then, when the moment arises that you're both hungry and you look at each other and say, "food?"

2. They have your order from your favorite fast food place memorized.

They have gone through the drive through with you enough that they have your, "number two with no onions!" memorized. Even if they're picking food up from somewhere that you don't go very often, they always get your order right because they know you that well.

3. They know exactly what you need when you have a slight break down.

When you're freaking out about your classes or what dress to wear to a wedding, they know how to calm you down. That moment when you have something seriously go wrong in your life they will be there to pick you up.

4. They know that something is wrong before you know that something is wrong.

They can tell by either the look in your eyes or the lack of words coming from your mouth. They know before you know, and that can be a blessing.

5. You hate being apart, but you know that the reunion will be amazing.

If the world were perfect you would spend every day together. The world is not perfect and you can't spend every waking moment together and you hate that. But you know that when you do get to see them again, it will be like a scene from the movies when you run and jump into each others arms.

6. Your terms of endearment for each other are words like "goofball", "nerd", and "weirdo".

Instead of words like, "babe" and "hun" you call each other "goofball", "dork", and other words that make you go weak in the knees.

7. The simplest things are the best things.

Whether it is putting away their laundry, tidying up their desk, or just telling them that they take your breath away, they make you so happy! You can also do the most mundane task together and it will be fun. From getting groceries to cleaning a car, you both make the most of it.

8. You will always love each other no matter what.

Whether you're best friends or boyfriend and girlfriend, you will always love them. No matter where life takes you, you can promise that you will be there for each other.