Ways to Enjoy "Vaccinated Girl Summer" 2021

It's never too late to get ready for "Vaxxed Girl Summer..."

2255

We're all at the point where we want a break from this quarantine. Most of us are wondering where the time has gone since quarantine ever started to come into existence. Everything has changed since then. The grass has become less greener on the other side as the days have just gotten longer for many people waiting to be able to enjoy life again.

The last thing I remember about life before quarantine was when I was packing all of my belongings to leave my dorm room and go back home. Little did I know that, that would be the last moment I would step into a place to stay in, for a while. Although I have enjoyed enjoying the little things in life while staying under quarantine, I have begun to wonder what life has been like before this ever was a thing.

Many people have said that being under quarantine has allowed them to become more humble and enjoy trying new things they haven't before. I think that's part of what makes quarantine what it is, in a way. It changes people and how they spend their day-to-day life. Before quarantine existed, no one has ever thought of staying home the entire time. This is why I compare the quarantine to a time capsule. It's like a remote time capsule that allows us to eventually experience deja vu within our surroundings. Our day to day life becomes singular and we become wary of this time capsule that seems more than everlasting.

We have always hoped for a day when we will be able to peek out from this time capsule and get some much needed air. Many of us would become dazed at how different the world has become since that last moment we left our campuses, offices, workplaces when quarantine started. We have become so used to living in a time capsule that we forget what life was like before that.

Which is why we need to realize that we need to make the most out of what is going to come forth. Quarantine will one day end and people will one by one be able to take their steps out of the time-capsule. Although it may feel nauseating, many of us will gladly welcome the new feeling.

So, here are some ways we can make the most out of what we have and what is coming towards us:

-Spend time blogging, especially outdoors-Whether it is sitting under a tree in the shade or sitting on the ground in Central Park, there is likely no better feeling than the feeling that one feels when they are able to be outside from quarantine. What better way to spend it outdoors than to do some blogging on the side. Blogging helps organize the mind and thoughts that may come across someone's way. And being able to do it outdoors, creates even more positivity for the soul. A good way to start is by creating a small website from SquareSpace or Wix or joining an online blogging forum, where you can spill your thoughts about life, in general or what you feel passionate about.

-Go to the latest restaurants and coffee shops that have opened-After being in quarantine for such a long time, one can not refuse an opportunity to be able to explore a new place. Whether it is a restaurant or a small antique coffee shop that has just opened, there is nothing wrong with getting a glimpse of something new from the afterlife of quarantine. Grab a cup of your favorite iced drink or something to eat and take in some reminiscence about life before quarantine.

-Go visit someplace you haven't visited before quarantine was a thing-Whether it's a beach that you have never gone to or a small forestry in the middle of nowhere, there is always something new to find after being inside for a long time. It can help one get used to the act of exploring and finding new things and places, something that quarantine could not give us. Maybe we can change that.

We need to figure out how we are going to live once we come back out of this time capsule, we've been calling home for the past year. It "was" our home, but that doesn't mean it will be our home forever.