Ways Save Earth Environment
News

7 Everyday Actions That Can Make Saving The Earth Easy

Saving the Earth starts with you.

21

Recently, there has been huge amounts of talk about our environment and how its in danger. The reality is, our environment has been in danger for a while. Whether some people want to believe it or not, global warming is real, and it's happening fast. Sometimes its the simple things that we never even think twice about that over time, build up and can negatively impact the environment. Entire species are becoming endangered or even extinct. There are ways that we can stop this, however.

Don't use disposable straws

You can buy reusable straws on Amazon and then bring them to restaurants.

Use reusable shopping bags.

Don't litter.

This one goes without saying.

Use reusable cups.

Starbucks has reusable cups as cheap as $3.50. Save your cups from Starbucks or Race Trac and bring them back in or use them at home.

Let nature be nature.

If you are out in nature, don't disturb it. Let it be. Try to avoid picking the flowers. Take a picture instead. If you're on a hike, don't walk off the trail. Its dangerous for you and for the plants you're interfering with.

Cut the plastic rings from sodas.

The plastic rings from soda packs can get stuck on animals VERY easily causing them to be strangled or caught. Cut them so they don't get caught on the animals.

Stop releasing balloons into the air.

Balloons can travel very long distances, and when they start to deflate and fall back to the ground, the string can tangle animals up and make them unable to move. Animals can also swallow the string or the balloon and choke.