We all know the Jonas Brothers are back, and with them comes a fabulous documentary about their lives. Here are some of the thoughts I had while watching it.
1. Kevin met Danielle really earlyGiphy
Like, before "Camp Rock" early.
2. Nick was a lot younger in "Camp Rock" than I thoughtGiphy
Like, a baby. It's crazy.
3. Nick also says, "Be there or be square"Giphy
We're so much more alike than I thought.
4. It's no wonder they broke upGiphy
They definitely grew apart from one another, and they needed some time away from the band. I don't blame them for breaking up, but Nick could have handled it better.
5. I am so proud of themGiphy
After everything they've been through, I only have the utmost respect for them. Being brothers makes it hard to get along, let alone being brothers in a band together.