Noah Centineo's 'The Perfect Date' May Be The Perfect Date Night Movie
relationships

'The Perfect Date' Looks Like Another Predictable Teen Rom-Com But... Noah Centineo, So I'm Still Gonna Watch It

Noah Centineo is back, but who even said he ever left?

696

Noah Centineo is back again in another Netflix Original, this time under the realms of being the "perfect boyfriend." And yet again, looks exactly like another cliche, predictable, teen heartthrob Netflix Original.

But I'm definitely still going to be watching it.

The recently announced Netflix original, "The Perfect Boyfriend," stars Centineo along with Laura Marano and Camila Mendes.

I'll break it down.

Noah Centineo plays the main character, Brooks Ratigan, who naturally, is the very non-popular, works in a sub shop, a teenage boy who just trying to find a way to go to college and score the most popular girl. Oh, also the school he's trying to get to is Yale, of course!

Of course.

While overhearing the conversation of presumably a popular kid in school about getting paid to accompany his cousin to a school dance, Centineo's character jumps in with the bold request of volunteering to go to the dance instead, for his pay. Laura Marano plays that cousin.

Assumably, Centineo's and Marano's characters seem to spark absolutely nothing and Marano's character inspires Centineo to create an app where anyone can create the perfect stand-in boyfriend for any occasion.

Naturally, Centineo's character is hoping to eventually score a date with the most popular girl who is played by none other than the always stunning, Camila Mendes.

Thus creating, basically the whole premise for the movie.

Truth be told, I feel like you could basically get an entire feel for what the movie is after seeing it's casting the main roles with Noah Centineo and Camila Mendes.

As someone who's a fan of both Centineo and Mendes for their own works, it's quite comical to see the comments rolling in for people who love to hate on all the work they've done. To some extent, I can agree to disagree with everything being said.

Noah Centineo is your grade-A typical boy who, most could say, is quite attractive. He's been in two majorly well-known movies within the past year, so might as well add this one to the list.

And don't even get me started on Camila Mendes! I don't know what show people have more fun hating on than they do "Riverdale" it's insane. All jokes and hate aside, Camila Mendes is so naturally gorgeous it almost hurts. But her and Noah Centineo in a movie together and we'll see what we get.

For now, we just have to wait short of a couple of weeks. "The Perfect Date" will be available on Netflix starting April 12!

In the meantime, can we talk about "To All The Boys I've Loved Before" again? We miss you, Lara Jean! (P.S. There is a sequel coming!)