Game Of Thrones Is Worth The Watch

I Take Back Every Negative Thing I Ever Said About Game Of Thrones

I am dreadfully in love with Jon Snow and I won't let anyone forget it.

18

Three weeks ago, I was on the "sorry your dragon show ended badly" train. Three weeks later and you cannot get me away from my dragon show. For years, I tried and tried to watch Game of Thrones, and failed miserably. I would never move past the first two episodes. Then one day, a few weeks back, I decided to give it another go. I was already waist deep in playing Dungeons and Dragons and planning trips to the Ren Faire, why not give Game of Thrones a shot? It was the best decision I made all summer!

I knew I was behind, but it didn't bother me. There would be no waiting for new seasons to come out. All I would do is binge watch the whole show and be left with grief and pain at the end. So I started on season one, episode one. By four in the morning, I was finished with season one and absolutely hooked.

Don't worry, there are no spoilers here. Just me raving about how amazing this show truly is. I know I don't have to vouch to the people who have watched every episode religiously already. No, this is for those people like me. The ones who never gave it a chance. The people who couldn't get past the first episode or two. Those who felt it was all too confusing to try and understand who these people were and why their strange last names mattered.

I promise you, it is worth it. Watch the third episode and follow with the fourth. You will slowly fall in love with Robb Stark and Jon Snow. You'll have a special place in your heart for Tyrion Lannister and a strange fury for Joffrey Baratheon. You will feel empowered by Daenerys Targaryen. The thing about Game of Thrones is that they present you with these strange situations and people with strange names right out of the gate. You're thrown into the middle of a story, so you feel as if you have no idea how to follow along. But that's the beauty of it. There is no slow start to the story. You open directly in the middle of the action from all sides.

Game of Thrones use to be something I never thought I would fall in love with. Now, it's all I can talk about and I'm trying to find the best deals on the books. I'm dreadfully in love with Jon Snow and I will not let anyone forget it. I feel empowered by Daenerys and constantly try to braid my hair to match her different styles.

Game of Thrones has truly become a huge part of my life. I take back every negative thing I ever said about it. I truly hope my readers find it in their heart to genuinely give this show a chance. It's worth it, I promise.