If You Didn't Watch These 13 Disney Channel Original Movies, Did You Even Have A Childhood?

Only the BEST DCOM's.

1026
Disney

A huge part of my childhood was growing up watching Disney Channel.

Although I was born right at the end of the 90's, I still consider myself a 90's baby, which means I lived in an area with good Disney Channel shows and movies. I oddly remember wanting to stay up past my bedtime just to watch the new original that was going to air at 8pm. I remember getting excited during Halloween because that meant the movie countdown had begun.

Disney really needs to bring back these movies, or at least start making some better ones.

1. Halloweentown

The ultimate Halloween movie. Don't even @ me.

2. Stuck in the Suburbs

Can you actually imagine finding your celebrity crush's phone? Talk about fan girling. If I had to pick my favorite DCOM though it would be this one.

3. The 13th Year

Mermaids really DO exist.

4. Luck of the Irish

You don't even have to be Irish to appreciate this movie about a boy who plays basketball and is weirdly also a leprechaun.

5. High School Musical

HSM is a movie that I will force my children to watch one day. It never gets old and the sequels are actually just as good.

6. Cheetah Girls

The first concert I ever went to was the Cheetah Girls. I can still sing all their songs and I secretly wish they would make a comeback.

7. Smart House

Ok I admit this movie about a talking house kind of scared me when I was younger. It's still a classic though.

8. The Even Stevens Movie

Evens Stevens was just an amazing show in general honestly. Put any family on vacation and it gets 100x better.

9. Go Figure

Disney Channel would not be Disney Channel without a movie about ice skating. This movie has an incredibly powerful storyline.

10. The Lizzie McGuire Movie

The Lizzie McGuire movie is a staple of my childhood. Lizzie and Gordo are still relationship goals.

11. Wendy Wu Homecoming Warrior

London Tipton takes on a new role fighting against evil. Apparently, there was supposed to be a sequel to this movie but it got canceled. How rude.

12. Read It and Weep

Did you know that Read It and Weep is based on the novel How My Private, Personal Journal Became A Bestseller by Julia DeVillers? Neither did I.

13. Twitches

Tia and Tamera Mowry are truly a dynamic duo. Twitches tells the story of two long lost sisters who need to come together to avenge their father's death.

From Your Site Articles