Was Venus Once Habitable?

Was Venus Once Habitable?

The answer is not always aliens

57
Was Venus Once Habitable?
cdn.thinglink.me

NASA scientists have theorized that Venus may have once been habitable. NASA studied the planet using computer modeling. The study concluded that Venus may have had oceans of liquid water and moderate temperatures. NASA believes that Venus may have been habitable for around two billion years up until about 715 million years ago. However, it is clear that Venus is not habitable now because the planet gets a lot of sunlight. This means that the excessive sunlight must have caused the oceans on Venus to evaporate. This makes sense, right? Nope, this theory is extremely flawed.

A researcher at NASA, Michael Way, said that the study was conducted using, "many of the same tools we use to model climate change on Earth." However, these tools are often flawed. If they can't accurately model climate change on Earth, it isn't logical to use these same tools to model the climate change on other planets.

This study raises a lot of questions. After all, what does this study imply? Are NASA researchers implying that if the Earth continues on its current path, it will end up just like Venus and evaporate its beautiful oceans and kill the creatures that inhabit this planet? Are NASA researchers implying that the inhabitants of Venus caused climate change on their planet? Does this mean that those inhabited all sorts of technology and pollution that lead to the destruction of their planet?

Sorry, NASA, I'm not buying it. I need more hard evidence before I believe that a planet like Venus, whose surface temperature if 864 degrees fahrenheit, was once habitable. Of course, the thought of Venus once being habitable is extremely interesting. However, it isn't really plausible.