I Want To Be Successful

I Want To Be Successful

23
I Want To Be Successful

I want to be successful.

My parent were and are successful, but I want to be more successful than them. And that is not a bad thing, I think it is mature for young people to want to do better than their parents did.

There are so many people in our world that tried and did not make it, and I do not want to fall into that category. Not saying that they chose wrong and have a bad life, that just is not the life I want for myself.

I never want my kids to look back and see that I struggled or that money brought problems. Yes, there are always going to be different problems, but I never ever want my kids to think that money was the biggest and worst problem.

I want to be able to give back to my family. I want to be able to let my parents live in their house as long as they can and do everything in my power to no put them in nursing homes. I want to be able to buy them nice things like they did for me when I was a young.

I want to make a better life for my sister. I love my whole family so much, but I want to help my sister, she is my best friend and I know that if I could help I would. I see her daily struggles everyday and I want to change those and fix them. I want to be able to give my nephew the small things that he wants. I do not want my nephew to understand what struggling means he's my Bubba and I want to be able to give him the world.

I want to be able to be successful enough to give back to charities and help other countries because they need help just like we do if not more. I want to be able to give back to the world what it has given me in my life. I want to be the person that could do that.

I want to be successful enough to build my own house and to have that experience, I think that, that is an important memory for a person to have. People used to build their houses all the time and that's one reason that houses aren't valued as homes anymore because people do not spend as much time in them as they used to.

I want to be able to pay for my kids college expenses, so that they do not have to worry about them, or worry about student debt. Most students struggle with student debt and I do not want them to feel that pain.

I never want myself or my future family to ever have to worry about money or worry if the next month we would not have a house. I never want my kids to not ask to hang out with their friends because they don't think that we have the money or enough time for them.

I just want to be successful, In the world today because so many people aren't, and they could careless if they were successful or not.

I just want to be successful.