Walking The Land: The End Of 70 Years

Walking The Land: The End Of 70 Years

True Life Church, this is it. This is the time we were called for.

6
Walking The Land: The End Of 70 Years

I was walking with my Pastor and a lady from my church this past Monday. We were walking around the grounds and looking at what the church used to own. Because a Word was set forth that the church was going to expand and would regain the land they used to own and then some.

As we were walking and Pastor Lisa was showing us what land the church used to own, I kept noticing something. The lands looked empty and some parts looked close to dead. They looked like a valley of dry bones. Bones that have been broken for a long, long time. God started to work in my heart and in my mind a little bit. I kept hearing God tell me the following, "I will restore this land. I will restore these dry bones. They will rise and live again."

I actually haven't shared this with Pastor or Michele yet (sorry ladies, I was still thinking and processing!). But I heard the Lord speak very clearly to my heart. He is going to restore the church grounds and He will restore the dry bones.

And True Life Chruch, I know that you heard all of this when the Holy Spirit gave the word to Pastor Dwayne. But this was God's way of confirming this word to me and I wanted to share it with all of you.

God is going to restore our church. This is our 70th year. We are coming out of the exile... "It was seventy years in exile before the repentant remnant of the people of God were permitted to go back home and begin to rebuild their devastated cities," (if you want more on Jeremiah 29:1-14, click here).

True Life Church-- this is the time that we are going to return from the exile. The time that we are going to start rebuilding the land. The time that God will start to restore the land. This is the time that we were called for.Now is the time for restoration. The time for rebuilding. The time for the revival of dry bones.The time for revival of the land. We are called for this time. Seasons are shifting and great change is on the horizon. The Holy Spirit is about to make a move that will cause a permanet shift in True Life church.