The Walking Dead Season 7 Premiere

The Walking Dead Season 7 Premiere

SPOILER ALERT! There are spoilers from the first episode of season 7. Read at your own risk!

3
The Walking Dead Season 7 Premiere
Chris Hardwick/Facebook

SPOILER ALERT! There will be spoilers in this so read at your own risk!

Tonight's season seven premiere of The Walking Dead was an emotional roller coaster. We lost two main characters to the hands of Negan. This man took the lives of Abraham and Glenn. Abraham was himself even through death. His last words shall last forever in the minds of Walking Dead fans. Three simple words were the epitome of Abraham and the man he was. I know I will forever remember his last words, "Suck my nuts!" Abraham was the strength and valor in the show and losing him there will forever be a hole where he should be.

Glenn on the other hand was the heart and soul of the show. He was the moral compass, which meant he would probably die sooner or later because if you are the moral compass on this show your time on the show is short. He has been a part of the cast since season one and he will truly be missed. I know I will miss him and I will need some serious therapy after that episode!

All I can think about now is how poor Maggie is going to survive without Glenn and how she is going to have this baby without him. Maggie is a strong woman but life has gotten really hard for her with the loss of her husband. I also wonder why she was having pain in her stomach in the first place, that was the whole reason the gang wasn't in Alexandria. If she loses her baby I know this Walking Dead fan will not be happy. She needs something good in her life and that baby will be that her baby is how Glenn will live on.

I can only wonder what will happen in the rest of the season. Will Maggie end up leading the people of Alexandria and saving them from the Saviors? What is going to happen to Daryl since he is now a captive? Where are Morgan and Carol, did they make it out alive? Did Morgan even find Carol? There are still so many questions to be answered. You have some splainin' to do Scott M. Gimple!