Stop Running Back To A Life That Wasn't Meant For You

God created a specific plan for you, don't you want to know what it is?

233

My biggest pet peeve is hearing people complain about their situation. There is always something you can do to change your situation. It's all about how bad you want it and truth is, some people love to be miserable.

I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason-even if you don't know the reason at the time. It's cliche to say, but some doors do close for better ones to open so who are you to try and pry the old door back open? The past wasn't meant for you but the future is waiting for you.

You think that if you can go back, you can change things, but you can't rewrite the ending. Let it be. If you were still meant to be in that place or with that person, God wouldn't have pulled you in a different direction.

Stop staying in your comfort zone, you don't grow there. Nothing gets accomplished if you stay in a position where there is no longer an opportunity for growth. Stop complaining that you're not going anywhere and step up. I know it's intimidating, but if you weren't ready, God wouldn't have given you this new opportunity. There's never going to be a time where you are 100% ready, remember that.

You owe it to yourself to see what is waiting for you. God created a specific plan for you, don't you want to know what it is? What's waiting for you? Be scared, but do it anyway.

This is your sign. It's time to move on. You've served your purpose and this situation has serve its too. Go see what's waiting for you. I promise that you won't regret it.