A Walk A Day May Keep The Stress Away

We all know that exercise is good for your body. We also know that it is good for your mind, too. It can be strenuous, but it also doesn't have to be, either.

Did you know that taking a walk outside has shown to improve energy levels?

It is also known to lower blood pressure. So, not only are you cleansing your mind, but you're also helping your body.

It's easy, and you don't have to push yourself to do so.

I take walks on a daily basis, especially if the weather is nice, turn my music on, and let my feet take me wherever as my mind wanders.

Yes, you can do that when you're driving, except you don't have to pay as much attention as you go and you can save the gas money.

And it's different from just going for a run because you're not necessarily going to get a workout into your day - so no timing yourself or counting steps - but because you need to clear your head and take in everything around you.

Maybe invite a friend or family member along, to have company or vent to. That way, you'd have emotional support as well as a companion on your walk.

So go out, get that fresh air, people watch and take time to get out of your own head.