Waking Up From A Nap, As Told By Michael Scott

We can all relate, right?

171
Wordpress

My daily routine involves a nap about 70 percent of the time. I love naps more than most things because it requires far less energy, socializing or effort. I’m being somewhat cynical but really, napping is great for tons of reasons. First, it revitalizes you. You wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the rest of the day. Napping is also stress relieving. It can clear your head and relax your nerves. Plus—and maybe this is just me—naps always seem to bring more restful sleep than going to bed at night because when you nap, you are so ready for it. As glorious as a mid-afternoon nap can be though, waking up is always such a disaster. Here’s how waking up from a nap feels, as told by Michael Scott from The Office.

You try to orient yourself back to reality, but you just can’t get it together.

You start questioning every life decision ever made.

And then there's that wave of extreme gratitude for life... for no reason.

You might have a few moments of extreme motivation...

...or a burst of energy...

...and then that moment when you just want to go back to sleep.

No, waking up from an amazing nap is not always fine. Know that you're not in your weird, post-nap hangover feelings alone.