Promotion of Existing Problems in Modern America and How to Annihilate Them

Wake Up America 2016!

9
The Atlantic

As we approach another rising month of 2016 my heart aches for the many tragedies that have already occurred thus far. It is now almost October, a month that brings me both great joy and sorrow as the seasons change, reminding me of how my own life has changed since spring. Since the very beginning of 2016.

Like every new year you expect the best but often prepare for the worst, unknowing that it's coming quicker than expected. Pain in your heart somehow turns into the pain of a nation that you believe is now surely doomed. We were once seen as consumers but now we are surely the consumed, blinded by the media, the lies and the hate that divides even families. Driven apart by the aftermath of rapes, shootings, and stabbings as if people encourage them in our daily lives just to make a point. The kindest souls often seen as criminals just for rolling up a joint but it's okay, the same joint can be sold by the government in other forms beyond our imagination but previous victims aren't grandfathered into this, they stay locked up because segregation!

Segregation between colored and white, segregation between the rich and the poor, segregation between those who give and those who always need more. Like our current election, Trump needs more publicity, Hillary needs more votes. Just like media needs more blinders, it's proven they cover up the facts with jokes. Guess they'd rather promote the the newest iPhone or broadcast about Pokemon Go then to educate you on the things you actually need to know, but I'm sure you might have already seen a couple post and said you'll make a change, but where are ALL the voices when the world is acting inhumane?

Why is it so hard to stand up to the perils of indifference, I'll say it again. Why is is so hard to stand up to the perils of indifference, is it because we are continuously hit with tragedy that you figure it'll have no end? Too weak to stand up with the Great Sioux Nation to protect the land that they have been robbed from just to lay down some pipe? Not to be inappropriate but that seems like something that should only happen at night, but just as presumed they'll do it in the dark as a cover-up but somehow in Flint, Michigan even in the day time they'll have no luck. As another problem occurs too many people often believe that suddenly the others have disappeared but wake up America it's not Harambe but our minds they've speared. We are supposedly the "greatest nation" but somehow have the greatest problems within our own border. Trump thought that we should build a wall but congress knows that we aren't hoarders. We must spread the "American dream" which is only seen to me as a nightmare. But it doesn't matter because in 2016 nobody seems to care, you only do if you dare.