Wake Up America And Stop History From Repeating Itself

63
Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images

One day my child or grandchild will be sitting in an American history class and they will be studying the year 2016. They will copy the definition for the Black Lives Matter Movement out of their history books and into their notes the same way our generation copied and learned the definition for the Civil Rights Movement.

And I can’t help but wonder, will their generation have learned by then?

Will my children and grandchildren need to experience waking up to a headline on the news about another mass shooting over the issues of racism and segregation?

Or will these events just be another set of definitions for them to copy?

Wake up, America. It’s 2016 and we have allowed violence and corruption to rule our country. We are not progressing, America. In fact, we are regressing.

Money has always bought political influence; however, the proliferation of politicians who have been caught peddling their influence for big businesses and foreign countries is disgusting. And while every political party is pointing fingers and accusing each other of corruption, here’s the rule of thumb – believe every word – because the access to to power comes at a stiff price.

But who truly holds the power? The interest groups hold the power, and they have used it to spread hate and segregation. I guarantee many of you did not know that the Black Lives Matter Movement is funded by a rich, white man. Yeah, his name is George Soros and he spent 33 million dollars last year in Ferguson and Baltimore. This man wants to stir up racial violence and create hostility between law enforcement and Americans of color. Why? Because once you divide a people, you can conquer a people. The goal for these business men is to weaken America by pinning us against each other.

George Soros doesn’t care about the Black Lives Matter. He cares about manipulating the currencies and making America subservient to international bodies such as the World Bank and International Monetary Fund and he will be able to do this once we are weakened and on the verge of a second Civil War.

The Lenin and Marxist doctrine of lie, divide and conquer refers to the poor and proletariat class as, “useful idiots.” This is outrageous. This is happening in America. Yet, where is the outrage?

Supporters of the Black Lives Matter, I am not saying that there have not been unjustified killings of black people. However, this movement is being manipulated by higher powers that do not even care about this cause. They care about money and will continue to give leadership positions to people like Snoop Dogg, who has a song called, “F*** the Police” with lyrics, “taking out a cop or two, they can’t cope with me.” Ask yourselves, is the Black Lives Matter Movement promoting equality and love for their fellow man? Or are they promoting segregation with hateful and violent speech. Also ask yourselves, where are leaders like Martin Luther King, who sought for justice and a more perfect union for the Black Lives Matter?

They are no where to be found, because they are not the leaders getting paid.

Please America, do your research. Our media is lying. Dig deeper into the issues at stake because we are continuing to allow history to repeat itself. Segregation, hate and violence have never been the answer. Wake up, America.