Wait For the Right Guy

Wait For the Right Guy

Wait for the guy who makes every past, hurtful, relationship, worth it.

42
Wait For the Right Guy

Wait for the guy:

- who can make you laugh, the kind of laugh where you can barely breathe, the laugh where you aren't making any sounds, where you feel like you just spent 24 hours doing an extreme core work out.

- who can make you smile with a simple look because it's something that the two of you share -- just the two of you.

- who holds you, holds you through the good times and the bad, the guy who holds you while you're laying in bed at night watching TV, or holding you on the couch during movie night.

- who could brighten up your day just by hearing the sound of his voice.

- who makes all of the past hurt, the past heartbreak and tears and everything bad you ever thought about relationships, worth it.

- who shows you off proudly, the guy who introduces you as his girlfriend with a smile on his face and a glimmer in his eye.

- who looks at you, who sees your beauty and your ugly and still thinks you are the most beautiful human being in the world, the guy who looks at you like you are the only person in the room/world.

- who reminds you constantly that he loves you and that you are beautiful.

- who still writes you love notes long after they have gone out of style.

- who surprises you with your favorite flowers --- just because.

- who listens to you when you tell him things and stories and references back to them or doesn't forget about it when you reference back to them.

- who pulls you in close to him while he is fast asleep, like he couldn't be without you, even in his dreams.

- who whispers he loves you while he thinks you are asleep after a big fight.

- who apologizes for things he hasn't done to you, but knows they have happened to you in the past and shows you constantly that he is nothing like anybody that you have ever met.

- who will always put in the effort.

- who never stops trying.