11 Verses To Calm An Anxious Soul

11 Verses To Help Calm An Anxious Soul

Don't let your anxiety get the best of you, it's in His hands; give it all to God.

195
11 Verses To Help Calm An Anxious Soul

Over the past few months, I have encountered a lot of anxiety in my life. Now, I am also seeing it in those around me. Often times in these moments we forget the one person we can lean on the most. The one who has it all in control. As the end of the first month of 2019 comes, here are 11 verses to carry with you throughout the rest of the year.

1. Psalm 118:6

"The Lord is on my side; I will not fear."

2. Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

3. John 14:27

"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

4. Philippians 4:6 and 7

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

5. Psalm 55:22

"Cast your burden on the Lord, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved."

6. Isaiah 41:10

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

7. Psalm 94:19

"When anxiety was great within me your consolation brought me joy."

8. Psalm 34:4

"I sought the Lord, and He answered me and delivered me from all my fears."

9. 1 Peter 5:7

"Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you."

10. 2 Corinthians 12:10

"When you've done everything you can do, that's when God will step in and do what you can't do."

11. 1 John 4:18

"There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."