Unique Valentine's Day Gifts
Dating

14 Unique Valentine's Day Gifts to Make Your Significant Other Fall In Love With You All Over Again

It's that time of year again folks! The day when you make one last extravagant bid to make them stay with you! Just kidding! Kind of...

288
c1.staticflickr.com
c1.staticflickr.com

Valentine's Day is hectic for almost everyone involved: single people, taken people, old people, young people and everyone in between. If you're truly struggling to think of things to get your significant other, here are 14 cute couple-y things you can get off of Etsy!

1. These hilarious socks!

Perfect for a couple with a sense of humor!

2. Matching bracelets

Romantic and personal: who could ask for more?

3. This adorable portrait!

What's better than getting your face drawn while supporting an artist?

4. Minimal Name Plate

If portraits aren't your thing, you could always opt for this name plate!

5. 3-D Card

If you want to stand out this Valentine's Day, I highly recommend this super cool card!

6. Heartwarming Necklace

The best way to show that your significant other has your heart is to literally give them a reminder!

7. An Adorable Map

How romantic! You can customize it to show where you first met! Awww!

8. Ring Dish

If your significant other loves rings, get them this ring dish that's functional and fun!

9. This cool light!

Show your SO how much you love them by "painting" it on the walls!

10. Simple Earrings

Sometimes the simplest gifts are the most thoughtful!

11. Creative Date Night Ideas Box

This is incredibly useful for those days when you just can't come up with anything to do together!

12. Interesting Moon Phase Poster

What phase was the moon in on your anniversary? Now you can find out!

13. A Thoughtful Care Package

Self care is always important, so help your SO treat themselves!

14. A Nerdy Book

Perfect for those lovebirds that can't get their nose out of a book!

*This article is not sponsored*