13 Valentine's Day Date Ideas in Vegas

13 Valentine's Day Date Ideas in Vegas

Plan out a perfect romantic night!

86
13 Valentine's Day Date Ideas in Vegas
NTS Limo

1. Lights of Love at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory

The "Largest Botanical Garden in the South West" is decked out and ready for Valentine's Day. Take your date to see the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and their cactus garden for a colorful and quirky way to celebrate on Valentine's Day. Free admission.

2. Watch the Fountains of Bellagio

Enjoy one of the most iconic attractions on the Las Vegas Strip—The Fountains of Bellagio—with your Valentine this February. A quick and easy date for the night (or day). Depending on what you want to eat after, there are plenty of restaurants that range from inexpensive to luxurious. Either way, you'll see a beautiful and romantic show for Valentine's Day. Shows begin every half hour from 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. and every 15 minutes between 8 p.m. and 12 a.m. Watching this show is free.

3. Hike Red Rock

Perfect for the outdoorsy couples or anyone looking for an escape from the city with their significant other, Red Rock Canyon has several different hikes and trails for hikers of all levels. Look for fossils in Moenkopi Loop or see a small waterfall on the First Creek Canyon trail. You'll be spending time with someone you care about and you'll have a wonderful time admiring the view. $3-$7 for parking fees.

4. Fun and Games at GlowZone

With glow mini golf, a ninja course, ropes course, "paintless paintball," and more attractions, GlowZone is a great place to go for a fun Valentine's Day. GlowZone Las Vegas is the perfect place for those looking for fun and maybe a bit of adrenaline! (You can drop yourself from 30 feet in the air!) $15-35; Prices range depending on how many attractions you choose to do.

5. The Paris Experience For Two

Experience the City of Lights in Sin City for a night at The Paris Hotel. Take your Valentine to the top of the Eiffel Tower and enjoy a bird's eye view of the Strip, along with the perfect view of the Fountains of Bellagio (#2). End the night with some crepes at La Creperie, inside the hotel itself. $20-30 on Groupon; $14.25 on Ticketmaster; $125 Valentine's Day Special.

6. Ride the High Roller at The Linq

A 30-minute ride from beginning to end, you get to see the lights of the Strip while riding 550 ft. high in the air. Glass cabins and seats lining the sides make it perfect for sightseeing and riding comfortably with your date. Afterward, you can catch a bite to eat and explore down the street immediately between The Linq and The Flamingo. $25 for daytime ride, $37 for nighttime.

7. Green Valley Ranch Buffet Dinner

Great food, great price, with a great person. The Feast Buffet at Green Valley Ranch Casino is a perfect, not terribly expensive, place to bring your date for dinner this Valentine's Day. Food from around the world and a full section just for desserts—you can't go wrong with this one. Tuesday Night: $14.99.

8. Take a Guided Tour of the Neon Boneyard

Amazing neon signs that were once part of Las Vegas now rest in piece in the Neon Boneyard. Taking a guided tour will give you the opportunity to see the retro designs of back then, and taking the guided tour at night enhances your experience. All the signs will be lit up, making for great photo-ops for you and your date; Times range from 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Prices range from $19-$25 depending on time; discounts for residents and students.

9. Visit Container Park

Container Park is a great place to find open-air entertainment, food, drinks and an overall good time. It's a great place to admire the beautiful artwork they have, like a huge praying mantis that lights up with different, vibrant colors. The price of this date can vary, depending on what food you decide to get. They don't allow outside food or drinks, so you may want to consider bringing some money for a meal later on. Price ranges depending on what you would like to buy.

10. Have a Picnic at a Park

This is a good date for anyone who isn't feeling like really going out this Valentine's Day. Choose from any of the parks here in Las Vegas and bring something to sit on and a nice meal. Price depends on what you want to eat.

11. The Fremont Street Experience

Zip-lining, light shows on the ceiling, virtual concerts... there's a show quite literally at every corner of Fremont Street. It's one of the more iconic things in Las Vegas besides The Strip. Fremont Street is a great place to get some food and people-watch with your date (you'll find some interesting things, guaranteed). Price ranges depending on what you would like to do.

12. Go on a Date Around The World

Now this is probably one of the more pricey date ideas, but it depends on what you want to eat or do at each place you visit. A Date Around the World is comprised of visiting as many of the location-themed hotels on The Strip as you'd like. You can taste the foods of the world while getting to see replicas of famous structures around the world, like the Eiffel Tower, the Statue of Liberty, and even the Trevi fountain.This date will definitely bring out the wanderlust in both of you. Price ranges depending on what you would like to eat/do.

13. Have a Relaxing Spa Day

Take a break together and relax at one of the many spas found in Las Vegas. World-class spa treatments are easy to find on the Strip, with one in almost every hotel. A perfect way to unwind after the workday (since Valentine's falls on a Tuesday), or a full spa day during the weekend. Prices vary depending on location; Venetian Canyon ranch Spa Club; Valentine's special/rates, discounts for locals; $60 per person for one day.