Joined in September 2017
I have never:
- done a kegger
- listened to the new T. Swift album
- believed a word said by Trump
- hated dogs or cats
- had a day of complete rest since high school
- tried my best
- traveled to 38 states
- suffered with mental illness and learned how to be patient with myself
- played and studied music for 12+ years
- believed a palmist when they said I would become a teacher
Most of all, of the things I have and have not done, I've learned (and am continuing to learn) that I am human.
Logistically I am a senior(+) at Eastern Michigan University studying Music Education.
Offensive or copyrighted content? Report this User