5 Artists You Need To Listen To Right Now

These artists are gonna be big one day, trust me..

101668

Get ahead of the curb now with these artists!

1. OCTAVIO The Dweeb

His entire persona is this really goofy and upbeat person. His music is a unique mixture of chill rap, alt-pop, and bedroom pop. On top of that, his youthful nature is portrayed so exuberantly through social media. He showcases such vulnerability and relatability through his music and personality. Overall, he's definitely an artist to have on your radar.

2. HANKNATIVE

It's insane to me that he only has about 2,00 monthly listeners on Spotify. HANKNATIVE creates what I would consider experimental rap, a sound only comparable as if $not, Amine, and Isaiah Rashad had a musical baby. He has a sound that would really thrive in today's music scene and I think he is extremely underrated. Definitely give them a listen!

3. FTBK

Speaking of underrated, FTBK, standing for Fred The Black Kid, is highly underrated. His lyrics and flow are so smooth and sounds like he's already an established artist. He could easily compete with rappers today. While his music discusses girls and drugs, he also uses his platform to advocate for human rights movements like BLM. If you like rap, there is something for everyone with his work.

4. New Rules

This funky fresh group focuses on really catchy indie-pop songs. Considering their vibe is comparable to COIN or Why Don't We, I'm really shocked they aren't more popular. However, I definitely think they are on that track so I suggest you hop on the train now while they're still lesser-known. Their sound is really desirable so I can imagine it's only a matter of time before they blow up.

5. Kate Stephenson

This singer-songwriter is extremely talented. Kate Stephenson's voice is delicate and aids in delivering her music in such a beautiful and heartfelt way. Her music is relatable and makes you want to listen to what she has to say. She also has an amazing way with words and I'm excited to see her grow as an artist!

If you enjoyed this article, check out my other ones!