Life Hacks

10 Life Hacks That Will Either Save Your Life Or Put It In Danger

"Buy a walker or cane. It'll pay for itself in time saved."

80
Friends

Throughout our entire lives, we've been exposed to many life hacks to get us through tough times. Whether it's using extra containers for pasta or creating emails to get a 50 percent discount on online purchases at Walmart, these are the hacks that keep on giving. These next 10 hacks are even better than the ones I mentioned. However, be careful what you wish for.

1. Want to cut the line?

Don't like waiting in lines at government and other buildings? There's usually a quicker line for disabled people. Buy a walker or cane. It'll pay for itself in time saved.

2. Want some free merch for your dog?

Don't waste money on dog toys or leashes, just take them from the lost and found at dog parks.

3. Want to go to a concert for free?

Get an orange construction vest and a hard hat, walk into the construction/staff entrance. Enjoy the show.

4. Want more space on a busy train?

Start praying loudly to Allah. You'll probably get the entire carriage to yourself.

5. Want more people reading your emails?

If someone hits the unsubscribe button on your company's marketing emails, send them even more. That person is actually reading them.

6. Want to see a couple movies for the price of one?

Buy a movie ticket, but plan out the theater's schedule so you can see multiple movies throughout the day, back-to-back.

7. Want half-priced groceries?

Live somewhere Amazon Prime Now is offered? Order groceries 50 percent off for life by making a new account every order.

8. Want a cheaper mattress?

Buy an online mattress from Casper etc. Return it. It will get picked up by a local charity like Goodwill or Salvation Army and you can pick it up at their store for a fraction of the price.

9. Want some free half and half or milk?

When ordering coffee at Starbucks, say, "Double cupped and with a sleeve," then go to the condiment bar and fill one of your cups with half and half or milk.

10. Want a free coffee?

Grab an unfinished drink that someone has left behind, walk up to the barista and ask them if they can heat it up for you. They will just offer to make you a new coffee.