For Anyone Still Undecided In The Presidential Election, Some Facts
Politics

Here are the cold hard facts about the candidates.

1
Vox Efx / Flickr

Election day is Tuesday, and if you’re anything like me, you’re still really torn between who to vote for. According to the media, I can’t possibly vote for Donald Trump because he is sexist, racist, homophobic and completely unqualified. On the other hand, I can’t even think of casting my vote for Hillary Clinton because she compromised the privacy of our country and the safety of our people. She is only running so she can hold the title of “First Female President.” She is a liar.

That is what the media is telling me.

Why am I still so undecided in this election? I am undecided because it is hard to find the truth about anything. Everywhere I look, I see candidates telling me why I shouldn’t vote for their opposing candidate, instead of them telling me why I should vote for themselves. The debates had become more of a forum for one candidate to bash the other than to actually voice their opinions on real topics.

So, for all my fellow Americans who are still undecided about who to vote for in this presidential election, here is a list of completely unbiased, uninfluenced by the media facts about what each candidate supports, opposes, or is unsure of in this 2016 election.

From http://ontheissues.org/default.htm:

When you are voting on Tuesday, do everything in your power to take the media’s opinion out of your vote. It is your right as an American citizen to vote for the candidate whose values align most with yours, and it is your right to vote for that candidate without the media’s accusations in the back of your mind.

If you still cannot find it in your heart to vote for either of these two major party candidates, please do extensive research on any of the third party candidates. Gary Johnson, Jill Stein, and Darrell Castle will also appear on the ballot on Tuesday. The media might be telling you that “Now is not the time for a third party vote”, but now is exactly the time for that vote. You have the right to vote for who you believe in, not who the media tells you to believe in.

A third party vote has the power to change the pace of this election. In order for a candidate to become president, they must win the majority of electoral votes. No matter who you vote for, that vote contributes to an electoral vote for that candidate.

Whoever you vote for, make sure it is someone you believe in. The media’s opinion does not matter. A third party vote is not throwing your vote away. Do research. Use https://ballotpedia.org/Main_Page and http://ontheissues.org to find out who is really the best presidential candidate for you.

Whatever you do, make sure you vote. And whoever you vote for, make sure it is someone you believe in. Your vote has the power to change the future of this country, so make it count.