Who Would Win? The Justice League Or The Avengers?

The Justice League vs The Avengers

6718
google.com

One of the world's most debated topics: Marvel vs DC comics, "The Avengers" vs "The Justice league". Everyone has their own opinions, but to settle this once and for all let's put them head to head and get down to the facts. No special special suits or abilities or situations that are not the norm for that hero. One hero from each team who is most similar to the other fighting how they would based on the comics. Winner gets the title of "Best superhero team" and the other one gets known as the other team's bitch.

1. Iron Man vs Cyborg

Iron Man:

-Genius I.Q allowing him to practically invent anything to defeat his enemies

- With a net worth of 12.4 billion, he has enough money to fund all his inventions

- His suits gives him the ability of lifting 100 tons of weight at max strength

- His jet boots allow him the ability to fly at mach 3 speeds, but has seen keeping up with missiles that were fired at mach 5 speeds

- His suit allows him to breath and function in deep seas and space

- Has weapons ranging from lasers, missiles, super powerful pulse beams, reflective/defense shields

Cyborg:

- Can hack any piece of technology

- X-ray vision, has the ability of flight, and has super strength

- Has the ability to technomorph, which means he can assimilate technology with his own body to either repair himself, gain knowledge, or gain a new ability.

Verdict:

Cyborg may be able to hack Iron Man's suit, but Iron Man has an equally equipped system to defend against hackers. Also Iron Man is stronger, faster, and more powerful than Cyborg. So in a head-to-head fight, Iron man will come out on top.

2. Quick Silver vs The Flash

Quick Silver:

- Can run at super sonic speeds of mach 10 at max speed (7672 mph)

- Super metabolism allows for speed healing

- Perfect photographic memory

The Flash:

- Can travel at the speed of light (186,000 miles per second)

- Can vibrate through solid objects like walls

- Can travel through time

- Can rapidly heal

Verdict:

Quick Silver may be the fastest man alive in the Marvel universe, but is a turtle compared the flash. The Flash can out run him, as well as travel back in time time to whoop his ass over and over again.

3. The Hulk vs Superman

The Hulk:

- The angrier he gets, the stronger he gets (therefore having no limit on strength)

- Can leap into Earth's lower orbit

- Has a special gland that will let him survive underwater

- His body will adapt to not having oxygen, allowing him to survive in space

- Has super human healing ability

Superman:

- Super strength to the extremes of being able to move planets (lift 400 quintillion lbs)

- Can fly at the super speeds of light

- Heat vision, freeze breath, and x-ray vision are only a few of his many powers

- Regenerative health and can survive without food or water because of the power from the sun

Verdict:

This would be the closest matched fight out of anyone. The pure power between these two could easily destroy planets upon planets. Strength would be even for the most part, but what determines the winner lies in a different factor. Superman would get the upper hand with his speed and win this fight by flinging Hulk into space or into the sun.

4. Spider-man vs Batman

Spider-man:

- Probably his most powerful weapon, his "spicy-sense", allowing him to sense danger from anywhere and gives him the advantage to counter or avoid the attack.

- Super human strength

- Web shooters that allow anything for swinging across cities to webbing up his enemies in seconds

- Can climb and stick to any solid surface

-Super agility and incredibly intelligent

Batman:

- Genius

- World's greatest detective

- Master of 127 types of martial arts

- Has access to gadgets for any situation

- Has Alfred (his butler) and Barbra Gordon (Oracle) feeding him valuable information on the go

- Suit allows for gliding abilities, armor that resist the strongest bullets, and extraordinary strength

Verdict:

Where Batman out matches Spiderman in combat ability, Spider-man is much faster and his spidey sense allows him to counter any attack batman throws at him. Both being incredibly intelligent, they will not let each other out-smart each other in any way. So that's why Spider-man will take the upper hand and leave Batman hanging in a web.

5. Wonder Woman vs Captain America

Wonder Woman:

- Strength almost as powerful as Superman

- Incredible healing factor

-Super human speed and agility

- Super human reflexes

- Lasso of truth, which can restrain anyone and is unbreakable

- Bracelets of submission that can deflect bullets

- Wields the powerful blade of Athena

Captain America:

- Super human strength and agility

- Wields a shield that is practically unbreakable

- Super human reflexes

- Master of hand-to-hand combat

Verdict:

Captain America stands no chance against this God. His shield wouldn't be able to do anything against the brutal force Wonder Woman would bring to the fight. Cap is powerful, but not powerful enough to take the win. They call her Wonder Woman for a reason.

6. Thor vs Green Lantern

Thor:

- Incredible strength (being able to rip the Golden Gate Bridge in half with ease)

- Can fly at high speeds and can survive in space (using his hammer)

- Wields Mjolnir, his magic hammer, which allows him to control lightning and other mystical powers

- Magical belt that doubles his strength

- Regenerative health ability

Green Lantern:

- All power comes from the ring

- Stronger the wielder's will power, the stronger the power

- Creates constructs of whatever the wielder thinks of, from missiles to shields to giant fist

- Allows the ability of flight and space travel

Verdict:

Even though Green Lantern is one of the most powerful beings in the DC universe, he stands little chance against the all might Thor. Thor's hammer alone can cause damage like nothing else in comics and having a healing ability puts him at a major advantage. When it comes to a ring vs a God, the God will always win.

7. Hawkeye vs Green Arrow

Hawkeye:

- His bow uses 250 lbs

- Can fire arrows at machine gun speed

- Trains everyday for two hours

- Trained by Captain America in combat

- Can catch an arrow while blind

Green Arrow:

- His bow uses 125 lbs of draw weight

- Can fire arrows at rapid speed

- Great at hand-to-hand combat

- Almost has perfect accuracy record

Verdict:

Both are master marksman with near perfect accuracy. Hawkeye takes the bull's eye with this fight, however, due to his stronger bow power, he's better trained at combat and a faster shooter than Green Arrow.

Final Outcome....

With Iron man, Hawkeye, Spiderman, and Thor winning their fights, it leaves the Avengers with 4 wins to the Justice League's 3. Making The Avengers the ultimate superhero team and making the Justice League its bitch.

Avengers Assemble.