The ULTIMATE Christmas Movie Watch List For 2018
Christmas

Twenty-five amazing movies that you must watch this season.

148

There is absolutely nothing better than getting cozy during the holidays and binging some holiday classics? Here's a list of must-watch movies to countdown to the holiday!

"It’s a Wonderful Life"

Because we all want a guardian angel like Clarence.

"Elf"

Buddy is everyone's inner spirit animal.

The Original "Miracle On 34th Street"

Little Natalie Wood is adorable so how on Earth could you resist a little throwback.

"The Christmas Chronicles"

Kurt Russell kills as the 21st century Santa Claus in the new Netflix Original Movie.

"How the Grinch Stole Christmas"

We all remember watching this when we were younger so relive your glory days and remind yourself that not every grinch is the same!

"Home Alone"

Who could forget the after shave scene?!

"Home Alone 2"

Leaving this poor boy alone in New York is a recipe for disaster and guaranteed laughs.

"The Night Before"

Definitely an underrated comedy to watch around this time of year. Ugly sweaters and singing come on!

"A Christmas Story"

Leg Lamp, enough said.

"National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation"

Chevy Chase in his prime and don't forget to watch the other amazing movies with this crew.

"I'll Be Home for Christmas"

Jonathan Taylor Thomas... need I say more? Such a dreamy boy to stare at during this movie.

"The Family Stone"

How many emotions does one person have? Find out by watching this (and bring tissues).

"A Christmas Carol"

Watching this with your family is the way to go and they are all too good to suggest just one.

"Office Christmas Party"

TJ Miller, Jason Bateman, and Jennifer Aniston bring back the crazy office Christmas party to the millennial generation. One of the most quotable movies that almost anyone will recognize.

"Jingle All the Way"

What better way to get into the holiday spirit or mood than being enthusiastic am I right?!

"Scrooged"

Gifer

Yes, I thought this was a little odd, too, but never needs to become a reboot.

"Frosty the Snowman"

Ahhh to be 8-years-old again. If you don't watch this, then your heart is made of ice.

"White Christmas"

Classic Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye. Who isn't dreaming of a white Christmas?

"Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer"

Sam the Snowman knew what was up and Rudolph is just the cutest little guy.

"Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas"

Definitely don't light your tree up without some supervision! Plus a little throwback for my '90s and '00s babies.

"The Santa Clause" (1-3)

It never gets old, even when we do.

"A Charlie Brown Christmas"

You're a good man too even if you got coal for Christmas I promise.

"This Christmas"

Chris Brown singing and a heartfelt family movie? Yes please!

"Love Actually"

The cutest movie still to this day I could watch it over and over again.

"Christmas with the Kranks"

Tim Allen in another Christmas movie with Jamie Lee Curtis two of the strongest actors that can help ring in the holiday cheer with you.

Wherever you are for Christmas, may your coco be warm, your popcorn buttered, and your heart be bright. Peace on Earth and goodwill to men.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.