Khabib Vs Mcgregor

UFC 229: It's Time

The Biggest UFC Event Takes Place. Plus The Return Of El Cuyuy

91
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8NL-n_XgSY

This Saturday this UFC event of the year will finally take place as the current undefeated lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov is set to defend his title against the returning #1 ranked Lightweight in the world "The Notorious" Conor Mcgregor. In the Co-Main Event, the #2 ranked Lightweight "El Cuyuy" Tony Ferguson is also making his return after a brutal injury to face #8 ranked lightweight Anthony "Showtime" Pettis. The #7 ranked Light-Heavyweight Ovince Saint Preux takes on #12 ranked Dominick Reyes. The heavyweight division's top contenders are gonna collide as #2 ranked Derrick "The Black Beast" Lewis is defending his spot in the division against #5 ranked "Drago" Alexander Volkov. To open up the main card in the woman's strawweight division the #8 ranked "Karate Hottie" Michelle Waterson takes on the #9 ranked Felice Herrig.

The "Karate Hottie" is coming off of a split decision victory over Cortney Casey-Sanchez at UFC on FOX 29. Michelle Waterson is looking to get a big win over Felice Herrig to get closer to the top of the mountain in the division. Felice Herrig last fought at UFC 223 when she took on Karolina Kowalkiewicz but unfortunately lost via split decision. Felice wants a win over Michelle to get closer to break into the top 5 rankings in the division. Felice was on a 4-fight win streak before she lost to Karolina.

2 of the Heavyweight divisions top contender are gonna clash when #2 ranked Derrick Lewis takes on #5 ranked Alexander Volkov. Derrick Lewis recently fought at UFC 226 when he defeated Francis Ngannuo via unanimous decision. "The Black Beast" has 4 wins and 1 loss in his last 5 fights with 3 of those wins being vicious knockouts. Alexander Volkov is coming off of a knockout victory over former-UFC heavyweight champion Fabricio Werdum. Since entering the UFC "Drago" is on a 4 fight win streak with Derrick Lewis's spot in the division in his crosshairs.

#7 Ranked Ovince Saint Preux is set to take on Dominick Reyes in the Light-Heavyweight Division with Ovince coming off of a submission victory Tyson Pedro and hopes a victory over Dominick will shoot him back into the top the division. The undefeated #ranked Dominick Reyes was last seen at UFC Fight Night 129 when he defeated Jared Cannonier by TKO. Reyes is looking to make a statement with another dominant performance over one of the top contenders in the division.

In the Co-Main Event the #2 ranked Lightweight "El Cuyuy" Tony Ferguson makes his very anticipated return to face "Showtime" Anthony Pettis after that brutal injury that took place back in April. During media-day, Tony Ferguson tripped over a thick cable and tore his LCL completely off of the bone. Many were unsure if Tony would be able to return this year but he is back looking better than ever 7 months later. We last saw "El Cuyuy" at UFC 216 when he defeated Kevin Lee by submission to win the UFC Lightweight Interim-Championship. He was then scheduled to face Khabib for the vacant Lightweight championship before the injury. Ferguson is currently on a 10-fight win streak. "Showtime" is coming off of a huge victory over Michael Chiesa at UFC 226 via submission. A victory over the returning "El Cuyuy" can potentially set him up to fight the winner of Khabib vs. Mcgregor.

In the Main Event, it is the biggest fight of the year as the highly long-awaited return of Conor Mcgregor takes place as he faces the UFC Lightweight Champion Khabib Nurmagomedov in one of the biggest grudge matches in the UFC since Jon Jones vs. Daniel Cormier 2. The undefeated Lightweight Champion Khabib "The Eagle" Nurmagomedov recently won the title when he defeated Al Iaquinta via unanimous decision. Since entering the UFC Khabib has mauled everyone that has come in front of him as he is on a 10 fight win streak with his record being 26-0. Conor Mcgregor returns to settle this beef and try to reclaim his gold as this is his fight time in the octagon in 2 years since he defeated Eddie Alvarez by knockout to become the Lightweight Champion and a 2 division champion.