The 6 Stages Of A Typical College Night Out

The Uber is 1 minute away!

132
Google Images

Going out is one of the best parts of college. It doesn't matter the day of the week, time of year or the occasion, going out is a huge part of a lot of students' college experiences. Some nights are a bust, some are successful and some just end up with a s**t ton of junk food. Here is a typical night out in my world.

1. Getting Ready

Getting ready is actually one of my favorite parts of the night. My friends and I raid each other's closets and basically have a fashion show until each accessory is perfect. Music is jamming, we are perfecting our smokey eyes and doing each other's hair. It is quite a sight to see. After everyone has approved each other's looks for the night, we head downstairs to take some pictures.

2. Pictures

We all head downstairs to take some pictures before our big night out. We perfect out hair, poses and lighting before taking our "insta-worthy" pictures of the night. Turn your air drop on, send me the group photo and we need to retake that are all things you will definitely hear everyone saying. When everyone is content with their photos, the uber is called.

3. The Uber

"Kevin is two minutes away everyone!" Everyone files outside to get into our uber. We all pile in. We ask the uber driver to play us some tunes and everyone jams along. Most of the time, the uber driver will say we are a funny group of girls. Other times, the uber driver seems annoyed. Eventually, we finally arrive at our destination.

4. The Actual Party

We finally arrive at our destination, whether its Midtown, Downtown or a house party. We all walk in together and scope out the scene. We make a lap around the club/party to say hi to everyone we know. After a while, we are all doing our own things such as socializing with friends, talking to cute boys or hitting up the dance floor. Typically, we all lose each other at the club and get one million "Where are you..." texts. There is always the one friend that ends up talking to the boy she promised she would never speak to again. Then there is the friend who is crying over a boy, as well as the friend that just wants to go home and watch Netflix in bed.When everyone has had enough, you know what that means...food.

5. Food

It's the typical drunk food debate. Should we go to Pizza by the Slice, Relish, Pita Pit or Jimmy Johns? Especially in a college town, the options are endless. Of course, no one wants the same thing so we make a round trip to each stop. Once everyone is satisfied with their food, it's time to uber back.

6. Arrival Home

Now this my friends is the funniest part of the night when we talk about everything that just went down while snacking. You will hear things like, "Her ex-boyfriend did what?" or "I met the cutest boy tonight." After everyone has finally told all of their funny stories of the night, it's time for bed. Usually, someone goes a little too crazy and we have to throw them in the shower and put them to bed. Trust me, it is all being photographed so we can laugh at it the next day. The night is over and it is time to sleep. Now that, my friends, is a typical night out in my world.