Types of Music Tastes

Types of Music Tastes

What music do you listen to?

210
Types of Music Tastes
Interpretation of a Dream

We all have our favorite genre of music. Some of us might even have a favorite artist, band, or album. Everybody has different tastes in music, and not everyone agrees in regards to music. There's even a bit of a rivalry between certain genres of music. Some people are sticklers for one particular kind of music, while others are diverse in everything they listen to. What kind of music tastes do you have?

1. The Country Kicking Heavy Metal Music Hater:

This taste of music requires a lot of love for modern day country music. Usually this group of music lovers absolutely detests heavy metal music. There are the exceptions within this category, like all categories in the world, that love country music but don't hate metal music. In fact their might even be some who enjoy both, but for the sake of this list we'll stick with the majority. Either way, this group enjoys artists like Florida Georgia Line, Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton, and so on.

2. The Metal Loving Head Banging Country Music Hater:

This category requires a deep rooted love of heavy metal music. Listeners usually either head bang or sit in silence with their headphones plugged in; maybe, they even rotate between both. Metal music is a good way to get out aggression, but it can also be a good way to relax. Metal music lovers usually strongly dislike metal music, but just like with country music lovers, there are exceptions. Some individuals can partake in an enjoyment of both genres.

The Old Timers:

This group of music lovers consists of people who have a deep appreciation for older music, but don't particularly enjoy modern day music. A lot of times people think about their grandparents for this category, but that isn't necessarily true. Anyone can be an old time music lover. All this category requires is a deep sense of love for old music, whether that be old country singers or old rock-and-roll stars.

The Fancy Music Genre:

This genre consists of classic music, jazz music, Broadway musicals, opera music, and so on. You have to have a luxurious taste in music to fit into this category. Often times it revolves around the love of instrumental sounds or strong vocals. Either way, this category is very sophisticated and peaceful.

The Rapper:

To fit into this category, an individual has to appreciate rap music. Usually, their has to be a love of beats. People in this category must also love fast paced rhymes. Fast paced rhymes and beats is basically the foundation of rap, so if you enjoy either of these you might be a rap music lover.

The Disney Aficionado:

This category of music is exactly what it sounds like. Anyone who loves Disney, and listens to Disney music on a regular basis can fall under this category. Most of the times the people in this category can recite the lyrics to most any Disney song. They're passionate Disney fans, and they show it.

The Floater:

The floater is that individual to enjoys all aspects of music. Their tastes range from Disney musicals to Five Finger Death Punch. They have no limitations on what they'll listen to, and they'll give any song a try. I consider myself to be part of this category, but who cares what I think.

Tell me what music tastes you guys have in the comments!