Every Type Of College Guy Based On His Tinder Pics

Your go-to comprehensive guide to what his pictures say about him.

1223

To all the girls who don't know what they're getting into when they download Tinder (particularly at Penn State), here's a look at your options, based on the types of pictures they post.

1. Black screen

His bio is something along the lines of "keepin it on the dl," so you know he's just here to cheat on his girlfriend.

2. Picture of him holding a fish

He's so outdoorsy, and country, and tough, and wants everyone to know it.

3. Only group pics

He's the least attractive guy in his friend group, so he constantly rides on their success with the ladies.

4. Shirtless picture in the bathroom

He's not interested in having a conversation.

5. All pictures include different women

He's in a frat.

6. "Swipe the whole way for a surprise"

It's his dog. It's always his dog. He also hates cats.

7. Hiking pictures

He's actually a normal guy. You might like this one.

8. All professional photos

He thinks he's a future politician, but he's actually just a narcissist.

9. All sports pictures from high school

He peaked senior year of high school. Run away.

10. All sports pictures, but from college

He thinks being a D1 athlete makes him cool. It does, but it'll probably work out badly for you.

11. Modeling pictures

He's super into fashion, which is great, until he looks way better than you every time y'all go out.

12. Always in costume pictures

He does theatre and is actually good at it.

13. Funny pictures and memes

He has a great sense of humor and won't fail to make you laugh with a terrible pickup line.

14. Memes that only he thinks are funny

No one knows what this guy is like because no one ever swipes right.

15. All his pictures include his car

He's either really proud of his car, or, if it's a luxury car, he's just bragging that he's rich.

16. His pictures are only of his truck

Yeah, he's not even in them — just his decked-out pickup truck. The perk is that he's very mysterious... because, again, no one has ever swiped right.

17. All gym pictures

He works out. That's all there is to him.

18. More than two pictures at parties

He's a freshman and he thinks he's really cool.

19. Pictures with girls' faces blurred out

He either just got out of a serious relationship, or he's trying not to look like a hoe.

20. A healthy mix of any of the above

Congratulations. You found your future boyfriend.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.