To all the girls who don't know what they're getting into when they download Tinder (particularly at Penn State), here's a look at your options, based on the types of pictures they post.
1. Black screen
His bio is something along the lines of "keepin it on the dl," so you know he's just here to cheat on his girlfriend.
2. Picture of him holding a fish
He's so outdoorsy, and country, and tough, and wants everyone to know it.
3. Only group pics
He's the least attractive guy in his friend group, so he constantly rides on their success with the ladies.
4. Shirtless picture in the bathroom
He's not interested in having a conversation.
5. All pictures include different women
He's in a frat.
6. "Swipe the whole way for a surprise"
It's his dog. It's always his dog. He also hates cats.
7. Hiking pictures
He's actually a normal guy. You might like this one.
8. All professional photos
He thinks he's a future politician, but he's actually just a narcissist.
9. All sports pictures from high school
He peaked senior year of high school. Run away.
10. All sports pictures, but from college
He thinks being a D1 athlete makes him cool. It does, but it'll probably work out badly for you.
11. Modeling pictures
He's super into fashion, which is great, until he looks way better than you every time y'all go out.
12. Always in costume pictures
He does theatre and is actually good at it.
13. Funny pictures and memes
He has a great sense of humor and won't fail to make you laugh with a terrible pickup line.
14. Memes that only he thinks are funny
No one knows what this guy is like because no one ever swipes right.
15. All his pictures include his car
He's either really proud of his car, or, if it's a luxury car, he's just bragging that he's rich.
16. His pictures are only of his truck
Yeah, he's not even in them — just his decked-out pickup truck. The perk is that he's very mysterious... because, again, no one has ever swiped right.
17. All gym pictures
He works out. That's all there is to him.
18. More than two pictures at parties
He's a freshman and he thinks he's really cool.
19. Pictures with girls' faces blurred out
He either just got out of a serious relationship, or he's trying not to look like a hoe.
20. A healthy mix of any of the above
Congratulations. You found your future boyfriend.
Follow Swoon on Instagram.