The 3 Types Of Girls You Need On Your Next Girls' Trip

3 Types Of Friends Every Girl Should Be Traveling With In Her 20s

The friends you choose to bring with you will make your trip even more fun-filled and memorable.

587
Personal Photo

With summer finally coming to a screeching halt, many students across the world have started filing back into their respective schools or back to working their nine-to-five jobs. Whether your summer consisted of sleeping or working all day, there was at least one trip you went on, small or big, that you will always remember.

Throughout the years I have been on a handful of family road trips and girls' trips, and each trip was fun and exciting in its own way. But everyone knows the most important part of going on vacation is having people around you that make the trip even more fun and memorable. So here are the three types of gal pals you should invite for your next annual girls' trip to make it more fun-filled and efficient.

1. The Planner

This is the friend who plans everything from the itinerary to what time everyone will be waking up in the morning. She keeps the ball rolling throughout the trip and hopes her planned events will excite everyone and bring out good vibes. She's also the one who looks up restaurants that fit everyone's dietary needs and keeps plans budget-friendly. She is willing to drive everyone wherever they need to go and make multiple trips to the grocery store or drug store, however many times are deemed necessary. The Planner prevents any level of boredom throughout the entirety of your trip by making it action-packed and memorable for years to come.

2. The Mom

The next type of friend you definitely need for a crazy girl's trip is the mom of the group. This is the girl who comes prepared for anything. First aid kit, pain killers, Band-Aids, the extra water bottles, the snacks — whatever you need, she has it. She has the biggest purse out of all of your friends and she will most likely be carrying someone's phone or wallet with her own by the end of the night. She keeps your group safe when the drinks keep coming and the night gets darker. She will most likely be the soberest at the end of a long night of bar-hopping, and makes it her personal goal to get everyone clean and in bed safely. She may seem like the buzzkill, but without her you'd be hungover, missing some possessions, and completely lost.

3. The Hype-Woman

The last type of friend you definitely need for a successful girls' trip is the hype-woman. Between the planner and the mom, there needs to be a girl who keeps everyone's spirits as heightened and as positive as possible. She'll encourage you to step out of your comfort zone, flirt with the guy checking you out from across the room, and even dance with you on the dance floor all night long. This is definitely not the friend to forget about for your next weekend getaway.

Whether you're the mom, the planner, or the hype-woman, make sure your next vacation is fun-filled and worth every cent along the way. You deserve to treat yourself after a long school year, a stressful few months on the job, or just a stressful few months in general. If you did not go on a vacation this past summer, start planning for next year, and don't forget to bring along these three different types of women!

From Your Site Articles