Try My Gatorade Recommendations
Food Drink

Try My Gatorade Recommendations

These are the best gatorade flavors (In My Opinion)

583

I hope everyone is having a phenomenal week so far. I hope that your days are filled with relaxation and you are a part of a stress-free environment. Though it's nice to refrain from thinking about key issues in our world, I proclaim that it is a necessity. This is why I will be discussing a topic that is very dear to my heart: I will be making a statement about the top 5 best Gatorade flavors that have been created. This list is compiled from every Gatorade flavor that has ever been released. I personally have had the privilege of trying almost every flavor of Gatorade. This includes the rarer and more obscure flavor such as Pineapple Mango, which was released as part of the "Flow" edition of Gatorade.

I will be performing the task of ranking these flavors in a reverse pyramid structure where I will list #5 and work my way down to #1. I do have the understanding that this is a quite controversial topic and that there will be a flurry of mixed reviews. Knowing this, I look forward to the opinions of the lovely people that are reading this. I hope that you will respect my opinion(s) and that you will share with me your views. Let us begin!

5. Grape

c1.staticflickr.com

I was convinced to put this in my list by the friend that inspired me to write this article. After arguing with her about the fact that grape is an obsolete flavor, she convinced me to give it another try. To my surprise, after taking a sip of this "purple drank," I was greeted with a sharp and refreshing flavor that left me satisfied. I do have to add that I was, however, left with a dry and bitter aftertaste that was only removed after taking another sip.

4. Orange

c1.staticflickr.com

This is one of the Original Gangster flavors of the Gatorade brand and thus receives a mention on this highly selective list.

3. Glacier Freeze

c1.staticflickr.com

The freeze series that was released by Gatorade definitely turned a few heads. The light and sugary taste of the glacier freeze blue flavor leaves me feeling hydrated. I couldn't decide between the grape freeze or the cool blue freeze so I will leave it to the fans to decide.

2. Lemon Lime

c1.staticflickr.com

This was a very tough choice in selecting between #2 and #1 but I feel as though I made the correct decision. As Lemon Lime is one of the original flavors of the Gatorade series, it defiantly deserves a spot on the list. The Lemonade flavors reminds of me of my childhood soccer days on a hot day. As it is both refreshing and has a little bit of tang to it, it hits the spot just right.

1. Cool Blue

c1.staticflickr.com

I don't want to argue this choice. It is by far the best flavor without a doubt. I cannot begin to fathom how someone could not enjoy this delicious drink. It is simply blue and so is the taste.

I would like to further add that if you would like to enjoy your Gatorade drinking experience, I would recommend drinking from the twist bottles or as I have learned to call it, the "nipple-top" bottles.