Just Because You Don't Know Where Your Heart Will Lead You Doesn't Mean You Shouldn't Trust It

You don't know where it will lead, but it could be magical.

65

There will be so many crossroads you'll come to in your life and no matter how many people you talk it out with or how many times you try to make sense of the decisions you have to make, it'll always come down to one thing: following your heart.

Follow your heart because you'll always wonder what would have been if you didn't. You may not know where any decision will take you, but if you choose to do what your heart feels is right, you'll always know that you make the decision you were most passionate about. You'll always know that you threw yourself in the direction your heart was telling you to, and you'll never leave a situation wondering what if. Those who go against what's inside their heart and what they feel is right for them ultimately end up having regrets and wondering what could have been for the rest of their lives.

Follow your heart because it knows you better than anyone else. You can talk to every single person in your life about decisions you have to make. You can talk to strangers about decisions you have to make. It doesn't matter what anybody has to say - your heart knows you better than anyone else in the entire world. If your heart is beaming for you to go in one direction, you should trust that it's taking you there for a reason. I'm not saying that it'll work out just because you decide to follow your heart, but that's the beauty of life - you can always change your mind and start fresh!

Follow your heart because it beats for you - and you deserve the world and what your heart wants. You deserve to be so happy that your cheeks hurt from smiling so much. You deserve to fall in love. You deserve to go after your dream job or move to a new city and start an entirely new life. You deserve to go to any college you want. You deserve to study abroad or explore a foreign country. Whatever it is that you feel like you need to do, you deserve to do it. Your heart is beating for that thing in your life - it's yearning for it, and I'm telling you, you need to follow it.

A lot of times, people are looking for a sign to do something. They're looking for a reason to decide what to do. They're looking for someone to give them affirmation that what they want is okay. This is me telling you here is your sign. There is always a way to make things work. There is always a way to figure it out. There's always a way to realize what your heart is drawing you to and to follow it. Please, follow your heart, and more than that, have a little faith and trust it. It'll be the best thing you do.