Maybe President Trump Is Exactly What America Needs

Our 45th President is one Donald J. Trump.

33
Wordpress

You know, it seems easier to interact with each other over the internet these days.

Especially right now with all the election hype nearly over. People have lost more friends in this election than any other in history. That includes voting for a black president. People are calling each other names and acting silly and hateful. Isn't this what we were striving to change? History was made yesterday and all anyone can say is they aren’t happy and anyone who voted for Trump is deplorable. Really? I am at a loss as to why Hillary Clinton would make a great president but Trump wouldn’t.

The thing that gets me is this: Hillary was supposed to be all about women’s rights and all that, but is married to a man who openly cheated on her, in the White House no less. It wasn’t like she didn’t know about it. Seems to me that if she wanted more women voters, perhaps she should have been a better role model. If my husband cheated on me, I wouldn’t still be with him. Period. I wouldn’t care if he was the President of the United States or not. She did not do as she promised, which was to protect our men and women in the military and as a direct result of her actions or lack thereof, people died.

There are a lot of media sites debunking results of polls and fact checking. Unfortunately, I do not believe any of them. Who pays for these polls and fact checking? Exactly. Hillary Clinton knew she was going to lose the election. That was why she called Trump to concede. She quit. She did not want to give him the satisfaction of losing outright. That was the last slap to his face for her. She has left our country in worse shape economically and militarily. There is much that needs attention in America right now.

Trump may not have 30 years of serving in political offices as experience, but maybe that is what America needs. Someone who isn’t tainted by all the greed and hate. Trump is rich in his own right. He doesn’t need to make shady deals and hide money. It would be nice if he donated his presidential salary to charities but he is a businessman. I wouldn’t work for free, either. His plans to improve the economy seems like a logical step.

He wants to bring jobs back to America and put American workers in them. He wants to raise the annual income in households. To do that, Americans need jobs. Those jobs will come with business opportunities Trump will help to create. He will see to it that those jobs will be available to Americans. If America wants reform in the Department of Job and Family Services, as in people living off of food stamps, that reform needs to start with better job opportunities for Americans. He wants Americans to strive for more, to do better, and to leave this country in a state of surplus and strength.

With Hillary, she showed other countries we are weak and ripe for the picking. Isis has taken hold all across the region and refugees are pouring in from Syria and elsewhere to countries that really cannot afford to house and feed them. Trump isn’t heartless. He is realistic. If we have homeless and hungry here, how can we feed and house more? That makes sense to me. I do not like seeing innocent people going hungry and not having anywhere to go, but what about all the people here. We have to save ourselves before we can save anyone else.

Yes, Trump is rough around the edges and he seems a bit of an ass at times, but he has the ability to change and so does this country with his help. He has a plan set in place to improve healthcare for Americans and veterans. Being able to go to the hospital of our choice and the doctor of our choice goes a long way toward getting care more quickly. Repealing and replacing Obamacare will help to ensure this happens. Veterans being able to get healthcare more quickly will save lives. That is his promise. We have to give him a chance.

Trump has much to fix.

He can’t do it alone. He has to have our support if things are going to change. We gave him trust and now we need to let him do his job. It might not seem ideal at the moment and many are upset, but just think of how things could be improved. Write your congressmen and governors. He can’t know what needs changing unless we tell him. Yes, he knows the educational system since Common Core was enacted has fallen into a dismal excuse for educating young minds. He knows the healthcare system is fracked, he knows how our infrastructure has crumbled, he sees the immigration issue for what it really is, and he sees how the military are suffering. With his promise to fix these things, I will continue to support the changes coming.

He may not be your cup of tea, but he has awakened American’s desire to change and finally clean up America!