A Love Letter To My Bed For Always Being There, Rest Assured

I love you more than words can describe.
2586

To my beloved,

You are the only thing I think about all day and what I look forward coming home to at night. You make me feel safe, secure, warm and relaxed. At night, I take comfort knowing that I’m with you and it pains me to leave you every morning. It’s hard to get up knowing that I probably won’t see you until I come home. I love getting tangled in your sheets and the way you smell after laundry day.

You’re the true love of my life and I’m grateful for you.

Thank you for being consistently there for me. Through new sheets, pillows, room layouts and comforters. Through all my sick days, broken-hearts and cold winter nights, you have kept me warm. You’ve been through my all-nighters and are the first thing I turn to when I get exhausted and worn out. You were the first love and will be there until the day I die and even then, you will still stand. Year after year after year, you’ve been there for me...you’re so loyal to me, you’ve never had another and I always know that you will never leave me no matter what happens.

For that, I love you.

Thank you for listening to my tears, laughter, secrets and dreams. When I can’t sleep, you’re there for me, through it all. When I have a bad dream, you’re the first one to know. You’re always down for a chill Netflix day and never oppose when I bring in food or my cat. You love listening to my music but hate it when I’m wearing shoes. I love how you’re soft and comforting. Being with you means I’m home and that’s the best feeling in the world.

Nobody knows me like you do because you’re there for me every single night and at all hours during the day.

Sometimes I cheat on you when I go on vacation or sleepover at a friend’s house and I hate knowing that you’re home, waiting for me to come back to you. Rest assured, you’re still my number one and there’s just nothing else like you in the world.

I can’t imagine a world without you and I hope that we continue to grow together as the years go on.

You are unique, you are the best part of my day and you are so loved and appreciated by me. Thank you for never failing me and for always welcoming me home with open arms. I will never find another one like you, my love. You live in the place of honor in my room and in my heart. You’re my favorite piece of furniture I own and I can promise you that that feeling will never change.

Thank you for everything, my dear, sweet bed. I love you more than words can describe.

I’ll see you tonight?

Love,

Maddy