Trend Alert: Alex and Ani Bangles

Trend Alert: Alex and Ani Bangles

56
Trend Alert: Alex and Ani Bangles

The classic charm bracelet has been simplified and transformed into the increasingly popular and trendy Alex and Ani bangle. 

Instead of having one charm bracelet with multiple different charms or beads, the Alex and Ani brand provide a vast collection of bangles with singular charms, so you have the freedom to wear your entire bangle collection or just a select few at a time.

Some popular charms include sorority letters, initials, collegiate logos, birthstones, sports teams, popular places and simple symbols. With over 500 different bangles, you’re sure to find more than a few that you’ll love. The majority of the bangles range in price from $25-$50, so they won’t break your bank either. 

Stack them with other bracelets and a watch to create an arm party or wear them by themselves for a subtle addition to any outfit. Alex and Ani bangles are perfect gifts for you friends, families, brides-to-be and of course, sorority sisters. 

Amber Hill, a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma, received her first Alex and Ani bangle of a fluer-de-lis, one of Kappa’s symbols, as a Christmas gift from her big sister. 

“I love my new bracelet! I think it's the perfect accessory to go with any outfit, and it goes well with my watches too,” said Hill.

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so why not get your valentine a personalized gift that she’ll love! For the guys, keep in mind that girls love jewelry on Valentine’s Day – you can’t go wrong with a bangle or two from Alex and Ani. For the single ladies out there, buy one for you and one for your best friend to give to yourselves as a little something special, just for fun. 

Chi Omega recently had a French-themed Spring Bid Day in Winter Park where their new and active members were excited to purchase their own Alex and Ani bangles.

“We went window shopping around Winter Park and stopped in the Alex and Ani store. A new member was so excited to buy a Chi Omega bangle, and it kind of started a whole trend. At least half of the new members and active sisters bought the Chi Omega bangle,” said Sarah Simon, Chi Omega’s chapter president. 

This powerful brand was launched in 2004 by Carolyn Rafaelian and named after Rafaelian’s first two daughters, Alex and Ani. Not only are the pieces eco-friendly and made in America, but they’re also infused with positive energy and inspired by the wisdom of ancient thinkers. The pieces are meant to adorn the body, enlighten the mind and empower the spirit. 

The bangles have been featured in Lucky, Teen Vogue and W Magazine, among others, and have been seen on the wrists of celebrities like Miley Cyrus, Bethenny Frankel and even Beyonce! 

The Alex and Ani brand also sells earrings, necklaces and collections of bracelets. Keep this brand in mind when you’re shopping for yourself or a loved one and check out all of the pieces at www.alexandani.com or stop by the local Alex and Ani store in Winter Park.