Treat Yo' Self... To Lush

Treat Yo' Self... To Lush

Everyday is treat yo' self day.

50
Treat Yo' Self... To Lush
Saint Rose Blog

As someone who has really sensitive skin, it's important to find a store that uses natural products that won't make your body scream. Lush consistently creates incredible products that are not only moderately-priced but smell amazing. Over the past year of being a loyal Lush consumer here are the best buys that I've found.

1. Lip Scrub

This stuff is incredibly delicious and effective. My favorite three flavors are Popcorn (similar to kettle corn), Mint Julips, and Bubble Gum. You take a little pinch and scrub your lips for about 30 seconds. When you're done you just lick up the remainder and get ready to put on some lip balm. This helps you get off that dead skin that can pile up under layers of chapstick in attempts to help with cracking. Now you'll have a better base to put lip balm onto!

2. Lip Balm

Talk about moisturizing. This stuff when combined with the lip scrub will help you have the most luscious lips that aren't going to crack easily. My favorite has to be "None of your Beeswax."

3. Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter

It's a vibrant lemon scented cream to soften the cuticles and can even be used as a hand cream. It smells really lemony and is a great fast pick-me-up!

4. Salted Coconut Hand Scrub

I've tried countless hand scrubs to give "just manicured" look to my hands, but none of them have kept my hands as soft for this long. You don't need a lot get the smooth feeling, and it's a super quick and delicious smelling scrub. Honestly, you can use this scrub over most other parts of your body that get a little rough, too!

5. Love and Light Hand and Body Cream

So this is the coolest product I think I've ever heard about at Lush. The other day my roommate and I were feeling a bit down and went to the store for a pick me up and facials where we found a new hand cream that can't be beat. This hand cream has Neroli Oil in it that actually acts as an anti-depressant, making this hand cream a picker-upper.

6. Cupcake Face Mask

This face mask may smell and look a bit weird, but it really works wonders. It's perfect for young and oily skin, and the founder of Lush originally created it for his daughter and her slumber parties! It helps with spotty skin, and is made fresh so you have to keep it refrigerated.

7. BB Seaweed Face Mask

This fresh mask has been my savior. After moving to Boston for school my skin was not happy with me and broke out quite a bit. This was the first face mask that I ever used from Lush and it's still in my top two. It's fresh with a bunch of seaweed (they use 7 pounds of seaweed in each batch!) and it's soothing on your skin. My face felt so smooth and my break-outs decreased exponentially.

8. Mask of Magnaminty

Now this is the best mask in my life currently. You put this on and your face will feel tingly and incredibly as it works to pull debris out of your pores. This mask doesn't need to be refrigerated and will stay good for four months (which is awesome), and it works in just 15 minutes. Honestly, there isn't a better bang for your buck when it comes to masks in my opinion.

9. Whoosh Jelly

This is a body wash jelly that is super fun! "I dunno...it's just really fun to wash your body with!" - Sarah Holliefield (best roommate ever).

10. Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds Bubble Bar

If you want a really bubbly bath, grab a bubble bar. My favorite is the Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds Bubble Bar because it smells absolutely delicious and you don't need a lot to get plenty of bubbles. This bar was designed to create a peaceful and calming bath to help you unwind from a tough day.

11. Sex Bath Bomb

This is the moment we've all been waiting for - the ever incredible Sex Bomb. Now, it's actually one of the best smelling bath bombs in the business, in my opinion. When it's done filling up the bath with some pink water it also leaves behind a few rose petals! It will leave a really pleasant aroma, and will make you beyond relaxed.