Traveling Fantasy in a Volkswagen Van

Traveling Fantasy in a Volkswagen Van

A cross-country experience

40
Traveling Fantasy in a Volkswagen Van
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fimg.hipcamp.com%2Fimage%2Fupload%2Ff_auto%2Cq_auto%2Fv1507910767%2Fjournal%2Ff8zrg6ldq2pvtbkr5v5v.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hipcamp.com%2Fjournal%2Fcamping%2Fhow-to-prep-your-adventure-mobile-for-a-cross-country-road-trip%2F&tbnid=cczMQ2TTYUG5HM&vet=12ahUKEwjts9zrz5LuAhUKVKwKHbwiAy4QMygOegUIARDKAQ..i&docid=fl94L6S8Cg2pwM&w=3000&h=2003&q=cross%20country%20travel&safe=strict&ved=2ahUKEwjts9zrz5LuAhUKVKwKHbwiAy4QMygOegUIARDKAQ

Being stuck in the house the past year has really had its perks but also its downfalls. Being home has really allowed me to just sit here and ponder on the idea of really wanting to get out of the house and travel. Who else wouldn't think of traveling after being in the house for so long.

But due to the pandemic and having the urge to travel and be safe, does not taking a Volkswagen van just sound fun? You wouldn't have to bother with hotels, and you could just get up and go on your own time. All I think of lately is just going to every national park and cool cities like New York City, Denver, or Seattle.

Taking a Volkswagen van has always been a dream of mine to have, not gonna lie. Any Volkswagen car in general is a dream, but for travel the van sounds like a fun experience.

My Pinterest and Tiktok are just filled with adventurers and travelers experiencing the beauties of nature. That's all I want, to be by myself and gain these new experiences of various communities, nature, and foods.

Unfortunately, at the moment, although this would be a great thing to do right now traveling in my Volkswagen van, I don't have the funds like most college students. A perk of going to these various parks during the pandemic is that I wouldn't be in distance with anyone else.

Only in my dreams though will I think of the Volkswagen van adventures, until further notice.