Toy Story Made Me Cry Again!

Pixar, you did it again.

You made a "Toy Story" movie, the fourth in 24 years. You hit grandslams with all three despite all of the odds against you.

The first one was a groundbreaking masterpiece as the first movie ever to be entirely out of computer animation. The second movie was a miracle after Pixar nearly had the entire movie deleted and then started over to finish three years worth of work in less than one. Then ten years after two titans of animation you added a third one to the mix without ease. Many argue that "Toy Story 3" was the best of the three. Honestly, it's impossible to say which is better because all 3 went the distance as near-perfect if not perfect films.

But then, you went for a fourth one. I mean come on, there's no way a fourth "Toy Story" movie could match the same level as the other three knockouts. Not every Pixar movie is a guaranteed classic anymore. For every "Inside Out" there's a "Cars" movie. We've been getting Pixar sequel overkill with some decent ones like "Monsters University" and "Finding Dory" and an awesome one in "Incredibles 2." But there is no way a fourth "Toy Story" movie could deliver on the previous three.

The "Toy Story" movie franchise had a chance to end on a perfect note. How many trilogies do we have where all three movies are legitimately great? "The Lord of The Rings" and.....that's it!

So it's almost pure hubris for Pixar to go back to the well again and extend the saga of their most iconic franchise.

And dammit Pixar, you made me cry again!

It was another perfect ending to the "Toy Story" saga that I thought didn't need to continue, but it turns out you were right and I was dead wrong.

You even took a character like Bo Peep, who wasn't even in the third movie, and made her the most fun and interesting character of the whole movie! You had a toy villain who was worthy of belonging in the same class as Stinky Pete and Lotso the bear and added more dimensions to her and gave her a great arc!

You even deconstructed the fascinating lore of how toys are made and why they are alive with the absurb creation of a toy made out of trash named Forkie! And you managed to reunite Key and Peele!

And I'm a 25 year old dude who hardly cries in movies no matter how hard I try and you made me cry easily at the end!

Dammit Pixar! How do you keep defying the animation Gods with masterpiece after masterpiece with these movies about toys!